medicom EP2 Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QQB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
image2820.jpg

Be out at July~!

Nice love the design of the ep2 trooper.But i don't want a white one,so i'll wait for the eventual arc or colored versions.

It actually makes sense to make all white EP2 clones (unlike the ROTS clones) because they're the majority of what's seen onscreen in AOTC.

I'll get one of these and weather it. :rock

Impressive, but doesn't bode well for expansion of the EP3 troopers into the more dynamic designs, I hope they're not moving on.

I don't see why this would indicate that they're moving on from more EP3 clone designs. If anything, maybe they are just stalling for more time because all this took was a new head sculpt and that's it. The body is exactly the same as the first EP3 clone release (which is another reason why it was a damn shame they went with a clean, all-white EP3 clone).

I don't see why this would indicate that they're moving on from more EP3 clone designs. If anything, maybe they are just stalling for more time because all this took was a new head sculpt and that's it. The body is exactly the same as the first EP3 clone release (which is another reason why it was a damn shame they went with a clean, all-white EP3 clone).

I'm not taking it as a guaranteed sign, just a little nervous, I have hopes to see them take on Cody and the likes and it'd be a shame if they stopped at the basic look.

Hell yeah...Were you at Sideshow?:lol

Can you here me now...?

Stop being such a tool. Where is Medicom on Han Solo, Leia, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace Windu, Bib Fortuna, Sidious?

All Medicom had to do was sculpt a head and retool the back (did they even do that?).

You'll find any reason to call SSC out and act the fool. If SSC had released this, you'd probably call them on releasing the AOTC version instead of ROTS or OT.

Stop being such a tool. Where is Medicom on Han Solo, Leia, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace Windu, Bib Fortuna, Sidious?

All Medicom had to do was sculpt a head and retool the back (did they even do that).

Screw those characters,everyone has been waiting on the AOTC Clone.And "retool the back",I'm not an expert on what the difference is between AOTC Clones & ROTS Clones,but the only thing I thought was different was the helmet.

I will get one and may customize it into the Ep 2 Clone with the Vegas Gold on him. Since the EP2 clones seem to have somewhat simple designs I might give it a try.

Screw those characters,everyone has been waiting on the AOTC Clone.And "retool the back",I'm not an expert on what the difference is between AOTC Clones & ROTS Clones,but the only thing I thought was different was the helmet.

Yeah........"everyone" huh? LOL. I'm not very interested at all, especially not at $150.

Back