Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Ed, man I gotta get a macro lens for my camera soon :lol

the cam takes all the credit..heehee..they advertise it as 0-cm focusing length macro mode on my model..which is really just a gimmick since at that range light will be blocked by the lens..1/2 to 1cm macro is more like it..:D..man i love my compact cam..:emperor

Funny thing is, he's not even using a dslr like you are. :cool:

I'm not saying it's a bad picture or that the head isn't so good as to look good with any camera, just saying the figure's issues lie from the head down starting with the neck, the head's the best part, but that alone can't define a figure as best.

the cam takes all the credit..heehee..they advertise it as 0-cm focusing length macro mode on my model..which is really just a gimmick since at that range light will be blocked by the lens..1/2 to 1cm macro is more like it..:D..man i love my compact cam..:emperor

What brand and model are you using. I have a super macro mold on my point and shoot canon but the image quality is nothing like my Rebel and I don't like mixing quality, it stands out.

Best paint apps sure, but a nice closeup of his face doesn't define it as the best figure.

Hi maul !!!!!! i see that i can not convince, recognizes that it is not just painting , that argument is no longer valid !!!!! please man !!!! as the photographer dedicated to the figures that you , you must accept that the maul medi is superior , ( the sideshow is good , but the medi is better ....)
your choice and liked is respected for me. as always !!!!!, you know that i appreciate your work, ( i have said on many other occasions ).

pd: hey , i hope you tell me that you think of my humble collection !!!:D:D:D

:maul

Last edited:
gotta agree Ed, I was very close to picking up that S3. it really is a great cam, if only it had a bigger lcd screen I would have got one. any word on the S4 if it is up to par with the S3?

as the photographer dedicated to the figurres that you , you must accept that the maul medi is superior

I will never feel either Sideshow or Medi Maul is a superior figure, they're both flawed and in my eyes, equal to one another overall in balance of their flaws.

I will never feel either Sideshow or Medi Maul is a superior figure, they're both flawed and in my eyes, equal to one another overall in balance of their flaws.

ok, is a response worthy of a professional like you :D:D:D !!!!

thanks for the words on my collection !!!!:D

ok, is a response worthy of a professional like you :D:D:D !!!!

Don't worry about my views on this figure, I'm very passionate about the Maul character and have a strong vision of his look from the movie and can be overly critical when that vision isn't met and that's why I'm critical on the Medi, there are points that really fail to meet my vision of Darth Maul.

gotta agree Ed, I was very close to picking up that S3. it really is a great cam, if only it had a bigger lcd screen I would have got one. any word on the S4 if it is up to par with the S3?

hey nash, there's no s4 out there..the no. jumped to S5 straight and it came out like a couple weeks after i gotten my s3 (HOT DAMN IT!!WHY COULDN'T I JUST WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS???:banghead) the s5 has got a more pwerful processor, face detection, higher mega pix count and check this out.. a BIGGER LCD screen (nt by much though.=p)!!!BEST OF ALLLL!! THE SCREEN STILL SWIVELS!!!hahahaha:D check out the S5 specs here, dude

https://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_s5-review/

maulfan, i'm using the canon powershot s3 is..was attracted by the macro mode, 12x zoom, swivel lcd screen..basically the deciding factor for that maul shot is a tripod,delayed timer setting, slow shutter speed to accomodate the big aperture setting and of cos, getting the lens as close to the face as possible w/o 'shadowing' the face itself..thats all..:D

Thanks for the info Ed, looks similar to my old one the Powershot Pro 1, I loved the swivel LCD on it, miss that big time on my SLR, but what can you do. It's tough for a 6'4" guy to get low angle shots sometimes :lol

The portrait is about the only good thing on this one. Ray Park isn't that scrawny.

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Back