Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations solid !!!!!!!!!!! is one of the best figures , enjoy it , is a pleasure to watch him every day ..........:maul

couple of quick pics.
There is no point of me making high and pics for maul because maulfan is got the best pics on the forum of maul.
Truly amazing work man But I will be making video of him for sure on youtube tomorrow.

Maul rocks !!

OHH MAN !! he looks amazing !!
the face is just fantastic.

hey dude..great picsssssss there, man!!have urself a great time eh!!:D

Sculpt really has nothing to do with it, it's all the paint, a so-so paint job and the issues with the sculpt would show but the eyes alone distract you from the other stuff in the face.

No,it is a great sculpt and it is not all in the paint,although the paint is a plus as is with any sculpt.The sculpt has life and expression and the artist did a great job. The figure and sculpt are awesome, period. Great pics Edwin T!!

No,it is a great sculpt and it is not all in the paint,although the paint is a plus as is with any sculpt.The sculpt has life and expression and the artist did a great job. The figure and sculpt are awesome, period. Great pics Edwin T!!

I don't see anything all that different in the sculpt to give it emotion, just eyes painted pissed off.

4362_press03-001.jpg

There's no magic happening in this sculpt, it's pretty calm looking, a little pinching of the skin above the nose along the brow and that's about it. The paint makes all the difference of the life on this figure.

I don't see anything all that different in the sculpt to give it emotion, just eyes painted pissed off.

4362_press03-001.jpg

There's no magic happening in this sculpt, it's pretty calm looking, a little pinching of the skin above the nose along the brow and that's about it. The paint makes all the difference of the life on this figure.

I think it's the sculpt too.Medi Maul's sciulpt has a very defined shape,and I really don't want go here,but I think one of the flaws in the SS sculpt is that it lacks this defintion.The bad paint job doesn't help it either.

There's plenty of definition is SS's Maul. There are lines in the forehead and a furrowed brow. Medi's has more of a snear kinda look at the mouth and SS's is just a bit more neutral. Medi Maul has a nice sculpt but no better than Sideshow's.

There's plenty of definition is SS's Maul. There are lines in the forehead and a furrowed brow. Medi's has more of a snear kinda look at the mouth and SS's is just a bit more neutral. Medi Maul has a nice sculpt but no better than Sideshow's.

it's the eyelids... I'm tellin' you guys!!

Yeah,I love the scene in the hangar were maul just took off his robe and swung his saber with Qui gon and Obi wan a few times,then looks down and points his finger at a metallic object,looks over to the hangar door,then points and force pushes that ^^^^ into the door switch to override it.That was the coolest ^^^^ing thing I've ever seen in a Starwars flick.

Last edited:
Yeah,I love the scene in the hangar were maul just took off his robe and swung his saber with Qui gon and Obi wan a few times,then looks down and points his finger at a metallic object,looks over to the hangar door,then points and force puches that ^^^^ into the door switch to override it.That was the coolest ^^^^ing thing I've ever seen in a Starwars flick.

The other thing that's kickass is what Obi-Wan is doing in that same shot: twirling his lightsaber with one hand nonchalantly while walking slowly toward Maul like Joe Cool. :rock

What a great sequence.

Yeah sorry,but I just remember Maul in those scenes.:lol

:lol That's funny since I only watch Obi-Wan in those scenes; sometimes I even forget Maul is there. Especially in the duel at the end, Obi-Wan is AMAZING! He just never gets the credit since he's not the villain, but he's just as cool, if not cooler. To me, at least; good guys are always cooler than the bad guys. :cool:

:lol That's funny since I only watch Obi-Wan in those scenes; sometimes I even forget Maul is there. Especially in the duel at the end, Obi-Wan is AMAZING! He just never gets the credit since he's not the villain, but he's just as cool, if not cooler. To me, at least; good guys are always cooler than the bad guys. :cool:

What can I say I'm drawn to evilness.If you look at my collection It's mostly monsters.I'm a monster collector.

Which raises a question from earlier Chavez, how're you liking Cade skywalker, and the legacy comics?

Also, i do'nt think that's a repaint Chavez, looks exactly like mine.....

damn this thread is making me want to spend money I can't.....

Back