Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I always thought:confused:

That scene always reminded me of the old Superman shows where somebody would empty a revolver at Superman and he would just stand there and get shot. Then the shooter would throw the gun at him and he would move out the way of the gun!:lol

dude...tell me that didn't really happen...

cuz that is FRIGGIN hilarious!! :lol:rotfl

Finnally got my Medi Maul today. Definatly better that the SSC Maul, but we already knew that. (SSC Maul still beats the Medi Maul in the price/quality category though!) I particularly like Medi Mauls cloths, they are very nicely done. Somehow his face looks better on pix than in real life :confused:. I really have to back up Chavez' (I think it was Chavez) remark about the Lightsaber(s): they suck. SSC makes those a lot better. And to finish my little resume... together with the Medi Maul, I received SSC's 12" Boris Karlof SSE Frankenstein figure. So far, that figure got a lot more attention from me than Darth Maul. That speaks for the quality of that item. Strange, how SSC manages to get one figure dead on, and others just so so.

IMG_0392e.jpg

IMG_0395e.jpg

IMG_0396e.jpg

IMG_0405e.jpg

IMG_0412e.jpg

IMG_0413e.jpg

IMG_0416e.jpg

IMG_0419e.jpg

IMG_0423e.jpg

IMG_0429e.jpg

I just noticed last week when I put my Medi Maul right next to my Medi Vader that Maul is almost taller than Vader! What a bummer.. I wonder if I can shorten him some how.Although now he's the same scale as my one SS figure.

I just noticed last week when I put my Medi Maul right next to my Medi Vader that Maul is almost taller than Vader! What a bummer.. I wonder if I can shorten him some how.Although now he's the same scale as my one SS figure.

Did you miss where I pointed out he has leg extenders on out of the box? Take them off and it makes a world of difference and he still looks fine scale-wise to anything SSC, thankfully Ray was a shorty.

Nice stuff Ed, it's a cool figure as long as you hide the neck under the cloak and hood.

Did you miss where I pointed out he has leg extenders on out of the box? Take them off and it makes a world of difference and he still looks fine scale-wise to anything SSC, thankfully Ray was a shorty.

Nice stuff Ed, it's a cool figure as long as you hide the neck under the cloak and hood.

Yeah I missed that.That's good news though.

I'll take them off now!!:D

Well thanks Ed... After cancelling this guy due to financial reasons I just re-ordered him from my on-line retailer-- He'll arrive hopefully before the end of the week along with my Praji and Padme. All thanks to your pics Ed, they finally put me over the top to get him.:maul:D

I was also able to raise vader's hieght a bit without using any additional risers.Thanks

Well thanks Ed... After cancelling this guy due to financial reasons I just re-ordered him from my on-line retailer-- He'll arrive hopefully before the end of the week along with my Praji and Padme. All thanks to your pics Ed, they finally put me over the top to get him.:maul:D

hey thanks fellas..but i thot maul fan woulda put all of us over the top with his pics by now..i know i was floored after seeing those..heehee..awesome!!

and no, krayt..think i'll leave him alone w/o all them padding for a while now..maybe later..keke

Back