Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they say yours would ship today?Hmmmm maybe still gonna get a fedex number tonight dunno.

If others got notices tonight, I'd say a late surprise could happen, but since it's about 8pm at Sideshow, I'd say no shipments tonight.

rahmoal02ww4.jpg

rahmoal01wc4.jpg

I can't tell if the texture is there or not but i don't care it looks bad ASS!!

https://instinctoy.blog73.fc2.com/blog-entry-400.html#more

Last edited:
Wow, that does look impressive. I think my Sideshow 1/6 Maul might be for sale on eBay or in the commerce section here very soon.

While the sculpt and gloves look great, the rest of the costume is driving me crazy. The materials are all wrong, and the fact that the outer cloak is two very different fabrics, one of which is so strange, just puts the whole thing off. I would definitely give him the Sideshow costume if it would fit him. With that costume, Medi's sculpts, and a larger body, this could be a winner.

While the sculpt and gloves look great, the rest of the costume is driving me crazy. The materials are all wrong, and the fact that the outer cloak is two very different fabrics, one of which is so strange, just puts the whole thing off. I would definitely give him the Sideshow costume if it would fit him. With that costume, Medi's sculpts, and a larger body, this could be a winner.

It looks glorious the way it is.

It looks glorious the way it is.

Well, and everybody has their own tastes, that's good. I myself don't think it's any better than Sideshow's, maybe in some minor things but not all. That costume just looks like a bad custom to me. Of course, to each his own, and I'm not one to say what's 'better' or 'worse.' I'm glad people like this figure, it must be great for them to have one! I myself am pretty happy with my SSC version. I'm glad there are options to suit everybody's own tastes. :joy

Back