Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have the SST Maul and I actually like him.
I did a quick repaint repositioning the eyes and doing a couple of touch-ups on the balck and red tat's, but that was all.
From what I've seen, the ultimate Maul would be mostly the Medi-Maul with padded torso, SST belt and sabers, and I'd have to take a closer look at the clothing to decide which is best.

The big question is, has anyone actually swopped their SS shirt to medi maul and vice versa?

Pics would be helpful, before I pull the trigger on SS maul.

^How does it fit, Venakin?

Anyways, here is my medi Maul:

IMG_6213.jpg

more pics could be found in my blog:peace

Does anyone have any good shots of Medicom Darth Maul posed? I am new to this and just got mine

^How does it fit, Venakin?

Anyways, here is my medi Maul:

IMG_6213.jpg

more pics could be found in my blog:peace

I am sitting here, looking at my SS Maul in the detolf and looking at that pic, Medicom put a rape on SSC for the best sculpt of this character i have seen, mass produced..i have to get this at some point...if i can find a deal like BBTS had.

I am sitting here, looking at my SS Maul in the detolf and looking at that pic, Medicom put a rape on SSC for the best sculpt of this character i have seen, mass produced..i have to get this at some point...if i can find a deal like BBTS had.

It's just too bad Peter Weller didn't play Darth Maul, otherwise the sculpt would be accurate. :lol

hater alert. :lecture

There are pieces from Medicom that I think are quite good. Their Clone Troopers, Sandtrooper (despite Rancor diarrhea spatters), Stormtroopers, Jango Fett (despite the beak), ROTJ Vader, Godzilla, Ultraman, The Punisher, Ghostrider, MGS3 Zombie Snake, hell, I even like the MGS4 Snake. Those are all great pieces. This, sadly, like Jedi Luke aka Jedi Ryu, ROTS Vader, and the rotting DBZ figures, is not one of them.

I only mentioned the above figures because I own them. Both the good and the bad :lol.

Last edited:
i had darth maul in my display case for the longest time got sick of seeing him in there..... so i put him right beside my monitor because hes the best 1:6 scale figure ive ever seen

Picture095.jpg

Is that purely SSC clothes on the Medi figure or is there padding going on? If the collar stiching had run all the way down on the Medi shirt this would look practically perfect. Also, in the other shot, his legs look a bit long, are the extenders still on? Makes him look much better with them removed.

no extenders, and if my memory is correct, I didn't pad him up... all I did was throw on the sideshow clothes on to the medicom body. but hey this was a long time ago!! look at the picture that was in high school!

That's awesome, venekin! It looks like ray park on those promotional pics!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to search for those pics. Appreciate it.

So there's 2 layers of shirt?

I'm going to try and find those SS top to put on my medi.

hater alert. :lecture

here you go hyde.

*note the inner shirt is medicom

Picture096.jpg

Picture095.jpg

wow man after finding these pictures what a trip -_-

I wish you luck, mate.

This one is a keeper indeed.

Back