Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sprung this fella out of his clamshell prison. Awesome headsculpt and robes. That cloak is a little sloppy and will need some major futzing.

As stated many times before, the lightsaber blades seem a bit fat but those boots...those boots are just bad. Too fat, and too Hasbro looking. I'll be looking for a suitable replacement.

The figure is pretty nice, though. A welcome addition!

Hmmm, I never thought of Medi Maul's boots as that. I actually like the boot's sculpt and its being pliable enough to hold ankle poses. To each his own, I guess.

Not to change the subject but unfortunately I have to sell my custom Maul to pay for my other SSC figs.

I posted it in the sale thread, sorry shamless plug......

Not to change the subject but unfortunately I have to sell my custom Maul to pay for my other SSC figs.

I posted it in the sale thread, sorry shamless plug......

im interested but dont see it anywhere, link?

7yhaqe4y.jpg

Here's a link.

Medicom's Darth Maul

Hello everyone.

Just looking for any feedback on this figure - was thinking of buying him but it seems like he is an older model? Id much rather have a sideshow version, but the sideshow made of him is really old.

I don't have a Medicom figure yet so I'm weary on it's quality.

The big question here is this: anyone know if sideshow is making a "deluxe" version of him?

Thanks.

Re: Medicom's Darth Maul

The reissue (second version) of medicom's maul is good. It does not have the breakage issues. There is talk of a maul with mechanical legs that may appear from sideshow.

Back