Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

First step is to remove the head :)

Next you will have to cut out with an exacto kive the parts that connect to the necK (really easy)

Put the head in boiling water for a few seconds.
Then put so two parts apoxy sculpt inside the head till you get the desired shape.

Put the parts that connec to the neck back and voila!

how big of a hole do I need to cut, in order to fit in the apoxy, bud?:panic:

Photo0125.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

Medicom suit
Hot toys narrow body (heavily modded)
Medicom RAH arms
Hot toys advanced neck and head

Does the quality of the Medicom batman is same as hot toys batman? I am also wondering if the dx back pack fit the Medicom version?

Wait, Isn't the neck and head Medicom?

What he meant was the inner neck is HT, outer rubber neck and head is Medicom.

Does the quality of the Medicom batman is same as hot toys batman? I am also wondering if the dx back pack fit the Medicom version?

What do you mean by 'quality'?

It wont be a perfect fit, but it will still hang to it.

Ah, ok. Thx hydeous I wish I can find a parted Medicom head. I love my dx but the Medicom head nailed the sculpt.

no worries, Remy.

And yeah, I agree bout the Medi head. 1 look and you can tell that its Bale. Whereas with the HT ones, you have to really convince yourself and look at some angles to see the likeness. Plus the PERS eyes arent really helping.

Exactly. Whenever I see all these new leaked images of tdkr, it's amazing how these modded Medicom is spot on.
Much like OC bats, dx head looks better when looking from the front-side angle. Dead on straight front view, not so much.

Last edited:

I stuck my maskless bale head on my medi too and it looks pretty great. Only thing is now I wish I had the dx02 backpack and sticky gun to go with it. Love this figure.

Back