Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

Some Medi Bats pictures. Sorry for the poor quality.
So far i've only made two tweaks on it, widened the head, and darkened the inside of the eye sockets. Next stop: custom cape.

Elnf7.jpg

ODaqa.jpg

YvCJM.jpg

PUkzW.jpg

s1czA.jpg

GKJ7H.jpg

Wonderful pics!
Thank You.
I think if I had the Medi, I would use the stock cape. I love the option of posing the cape! :rock
I am afraid its much more troublesome than it looks like. It took quite a bit of tweaking to pose it that way. Also, the velvet customs I saw on this forum, have a much better "flow" to them and drape on the shoulders in much better way.

I have 4 capes by lforigno (including both velvet ones) and I stand by my statement.

Besides, I like tweaking stuff. :)

I don't own a Medi. :)

I've spent enough on capes for my other Bats. :slap

Hi everyone.. I recently got myself a Medicom RAH TDK Batman, and I couldn't be happier! :D I got it for only US$111 (approx. equivalent of PhP5,000), which is considered a bargain here locally :clap

Now, I'm backreading this thread for tips on how to further enhance the appearance & versatility of this figure. As a non-Batman collector, I am very impressed with this figure despite the fact that it doesn't have Hot Toys anywhere on its box. :D

394679935.jpg

394679937.jpg

394679939.jpg

394679942.jpg

Now, I gotta check out the other Medi figures if they're worth getting for less than US$100, except for the terrible RAH Joker. :gah:

Congrats!

The main improvements to make would be
- repaint/widen the head
- Change the cape to a custom one
- flatten the chest

If you want to go further
- get decals and glue them over the kevlar armoured areas
- replace the belt with a HT one/or repaint the belt

I think the Medicom Wayne is worth it if you can get it for under $100 - have the head repainted and move it to a HT narrow shoulder TT, and it will look spectacular

^^Thanks for the tips, intothevoid.. I actually have some Medicom Wayne auctions on my eBay watchlist.. Thinking of snagging them when I recuperate from my other purchases.

So the Hot Toys stuff will all work with the Medicom, including the belt and other wearable items? I thought the Medicom figure was slightly smaller in scale, so I was thinking the Hot Toys stuff would look too big on the Medicom.

No oddly enough the Medicom TDK line is the same size as the HT figures. So all the HT accessories work perfect with the Medicom Batman.

I have the HT DX belt on mine.

Venakin Skywalker has done some really good repaints of the Medi Batman head, sorry don't have pictures to hand..

Boots25 is amazing, perhaps closest to the Tin style I think.

small_studios also is very very good, but a very different style to Tin.

Oh my god! I need to get the Medicom bats, I would love to repaint it. But I wont be able to do the eyes that good, they are mind blowing.

Lol these pics have been around for ages, I thought everyone had seen them? Clearly show why the Medi sculpt is superior - they got the shape right and the creases are more subtle, like the actual cowl.

All you have to do is widen the head and repaint it.

Back