Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

These are all the salvaged parts I will be using to mod the DX.

DSC03207.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

As you can see the Medi Neck Sleeve Fits over an HT neck perfectly.

DSC03217.jpg

I just need to dremel the ball joint down to size, since it is wayyy too huge for the small medi socket.

DSC03218.jpg

I am still working on getting the torso off.

DSC03220.jpg

that paint chip isn't too bad at all. easy fix right there. Love the pics of him coming apart. going to help when I start to take mine apart for some medix action!

to take off the torso, why not just pop the chest piece off and slice that sucker from right to left or left to right, pull the top section over the neck or whatever is left of it :lol and slide the rest of it right off the body. if you ever want to reuse it again, no one's going to see the cut anyways once you put the chest piece back on there. that's what I'd do at least.

Last edited:

Ed, isn't the MedDx built on the Medicom body?

I thought your Medi body is busted. Have you found a way to fix it?

Ed, isn't the MedDx built on the Medicom body?

I thought your Medi body is busted. Have you found a way to fix it?

I am not favoring either figure anymore. The Medicom body is horrible, and I assume the DX body is much better, I am just taking the best of both worlds.

Didn't Thrust and Penny say they used the Medi body?

I'm just going by what those who have actually made one of these said. :dunno

They made it sound like the DX body didn't work as well, or maybe at all. :huh

I'm just going by what those who have actually made one of these said. :dunno

They made it sound like the DX body didn't work as well, or maybe at all. :huh

Well saying a Medicom body is better than an HT body is a crime imo.

If it doesn't fit right off the bat, I will MAKE it fit. :devil

:lol Well I'm not arguing the quality of the bodies. Of course the HT body is miles better.

I hope it works for ya. :)

Hey guys! Finally decided on selling my fully modded medi bats. If there are any takers in the US who want him PM me for Price and pics if you don't want to look through the thread for those :lol but yea, just wanted to ask here before I took it to the FS Thread

EDIT: on hold for Snake Eater

Last edited:

I just Purchased this and the glue at the wasit abdominal area holding the bottom half and and the top half has come undone any advise. I dont what to use super glue for fear it will ruin the rubber material.

Its Either that or maybe somebody might be interested in this. I generally don't collect One Sixith figures more in to Gundam and Macross, but I figured I would give it a chance.

Any Advise would be welcome.

I just Purchased this and the glue at the wasit abdominal area holding the bottom half and and the top half has come undone any advise. I dont what to use super glue for fear it will ruin the rubber material.

Its Either that or maybe somebody might be interested in this. I generally don't collect One Sixith figures more in to Gundam and Macross, but I figured I would give it a chance.

Any Advise would be welcome.

I'm pretty sure it comes apart just from usage. If you want to have any sort of leg movement I would leave it alone, because the belt will cover the opening.

Well I would but its not what I envisioned when I purchased it
the opening has gotten bigger and the the stuffing is showing and it could come out.

Is there any type of glue besides super glue that I can use.

Well I would but its not what I envisioned when I purchased it
the opening has gotten bigger and the the stuffing is showing and it could come out.

Is there any type of glue besides super glue that I can use.

I recommend taking the stuffing out in the legs. It makes the articulation better.

Ok and if I decide to glue it afterwards is super glue ok or will it damage the body

Back