Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

I can't remember who posted it, Kazu? the head looked really odd on the body. Even though it was in scale.

thanks vodoun, i'll try to look for the post. If that's the case, then a repaint and slight modification to the medicom head would suffice.

I really dont like how the stomach is so wrinkled

YellowJoshua said:
it can be quite wrinkly but with a bit of love and futzing you can get rid of it

If obs is talking about that crease, even with all your "love and futzing" YellowJoshua it's STILL there man. Real Talk. Has anyone been able to explain why ALL the figures have that!? :confused:

it can be quite wrinkly but with a bit of love and futzing you can get rid of it

Awesome pics they make me drool :lol

If obs is talking about that crease, even with all your "love and futzing" YellowJoshua it's STILL there man. Real Talk. Has anyone been able to explain why ALL the figures have that!? :confused:

Maybe it has something to do with the way it is packed? Is there a twisty tie at the stomach?

EdwardNygma1 said:
Maybe it has something to do with the way it is packed? Is there a twisty tie at the stomach?

I initially thought that as well, but I saw pics of it packaged and there isn't anything wrapped around that area of the figure. :confused:

Kinda weird.. because EVERY figure has that same exact crease.

I initially thought that as well, but I saw pics of it packaged and there isn't anything wrapped around that area of the figure. :confused:

Kinda weird.. because EVERY figure has that same exact crease.

Very weird indeed...

that crease is nothing.. its if you have him slouched over. pull his body back a bit and its gone.

meditdklit.jpg

medicar.jpg

that crease is nothing.. its if you have him slouched over. pull his body back a bit and its gone.

um.. sorry, but no. Any further back and the figure will look like he's attempting to limbo.

It only needs futzing.

Mine was really bad when I got it. After lots of poking about. It's almost gone at any position.

dscf6223.jpg

dscf6224.jpg

dscf6230.jpg

Joshua's is almost gone as well.

You can still see it on the prototype.

zmedicomtdkbatman.jpg

It only needs futzing.

Mine was really bad when I got it. After lots of poking about. It's almost gone at any position.

dscf6223.jpg

dscf6224.jpg

dscf6230.jpg

Joshua's is almost gone as well.

zmedicomtdkbatman.jpg

Is there a specific technique?

YellowJoshua said:
it sounds like you just got unlucky and got one with a really bad stomach

I don't have one. I'm waiting to see what HT will do. :D

Vodoun said:

Yeah.. so is it the body underneath or what!?

Last edited:
Back