Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

I have one of these, and a Takara Batman Begins. Wondering if I should display them with the new 89 Batman or on a different shelf entirely.

one more recap with custom Gordon, Bruce Wayne, Medi + Hot toys Begins, Medi TDK.
22nrm1.jpg

Thanks! I need to get the Medicom belt repainted and use that .. and I made a couple of further mods to it, thickened the neck more and sanded the hand connecters so they sit better in their slot

Thanks! I need to get the Medicom belt repainted and use that .. and I made a couple of further mods to it, thickened the neck more and sanded the hand connecters so they sit better in their slot

So essentially it's a DX02 with customized medi head?

No the other way round - the only thing DX02 is the torso and chest, and the belt in my case but I'll replace that with a repainted medi belt

will be worth doing it :)

got the repainted medi belt from my buddy ven and put it on my medix. i think it looks better now then before:

medix-belt2.png

Thanks again Ven! :)

Arise thread arise!!

Anyway, this figure is awesome but(as you know) there are a couple things that need to be done to make it better, one is a repaint of the head. Which I am in need of. Does anyone know who has done one before and is available? I just purchased an Iforigno cape and I all I need now is a paint job for the sculpt. I know there are a lot more mods that can be done but for me that is all I really want and need. Ok, on to my second dilemma. The peg on my right fist broke literally a minute after I got it so I super glued it to the fist but it can't be bent either way, just twist. Do you get it? My question is does anyone know of a way I can take the peg out of one of the other Medi hands you get with the figure(like the batarang hand) and replace it with the one I have in the fist so it can have all the articulation of the left fist. I know it's kind of a petty but it drive me ape ____ that I can't bend it. Any suggestion's will be helpful. Thanks.

You can take the pegs out of the hands, I did it to mine when I first got it. (to mod it, so they didn't stick out so far) just takes a little push (pun intended) or pull I guess.

Back