Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

img3016w.jpg

img3017o.jpg

img3018.jpg

img3019r.jpg

Superb paintwork there! Just proves that Medi did a half harted job! They did a top notch sculpt but then finished it with the poorest paintjob! That's why HT has the edge! If a HT sculpt had a poor paint job it would be like the medi...really poor but because they take the time to get it right they are leading the pack.

That is a very nice repaint. What do you suppose the chances of picking up a loose medicom TDK headsculpt are?

Really nice repaint. I wish I could have the level of paint skill.
I only manage to widen the head and beef up the neck.

Man, these are hard to come by, getting mine in the post next week though! I'm PUMPED!

Just got my fig a couple days ago. Here's some pics for ya snapped with my droid. no mods, except the hands!
IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

What did you change about the hands?

man, this price really jumped on this guy too. He was under 200 when I got him.

Whats a good price for him on Ebay he is 300 plus.

https://cgi.ebay.com/RAH-BATMAN-DAR...ultDomain_0&hash=item3a634c361f#ht_3827wt_932
This is about the same price I got him for, sept mine was shipped from Australia so the shipping was a bit more.

man, this price really jumped on this guy too. He was under 200 when I got him.
I know....I wish I would have jumped on him sooner. But compared to the DX's price on the bay, and the various issues with the DX it's worth it.

Still love this fig
Yup, He is awesome. It was either him or the DX. Glad I went for him. Yeah sure he may not come with as many accessories and trinkets, but I still think he is the best batman figure. Not saying HT is bad, I love em!:peace

Just scored a hot toys stand for this guy on the bay for 12$ with shipping! Now I can get him off that bland TT stand:yess:

Decided to take some pics of bats since this thread popped up again. I still stand by the fact that this one has the best face sculpt of all the ones available and to me is still the best overall looking figure:
mtdklit1.jpg

mtdklit2.jpg

really cool pictures man, any mods to him? looks like that might be a DX's belt?
And totally agree. This fig is mint.

Did Medicom use all rubber on the suit like HT or rubber over cloth?

Back