medicom clone commander @ starwarsshop for $50.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that was my first and last purchase.

Just caved in and order the Red Captain from Play! Woo!

Hopefully have him Friday/Monday.

Unless the friggin' postman's on strike again :tap

also play still owe me my anakin RAH from oct 16th- once again they sent the wrong item and have still not dispatched the correct one !! so beware - and dont even bother trying to ring them - the lady on the phone was either totally thick or was really trying to p%$" me off!!

LOL! All the distributors are crap. Everytime I order something I swear it's the last time... Ho Hum!

I did phone first because I wanted to chance my arm and try to wrangle a discount for buying a load of stuff all together, the bloke who answered the phone must have been a random nutter who just happened to pick up. He can't seriously have been employed (or even employable for that matter!) After about 5 minutes of me trying to explain the concept of a bulk buy discount, and him telling me that it was all good, and he had updated the website with new reduced prices?!!?? but it might take 5 days to show online, I gave up, wished him a good day, and rang off.

I don't even get annoyed anymore, I actually expect to talk to total inbred idiots whenever I call a company, if they have two words of english to rub together it's a bonus! (I'm not in the slightest bit racist and am actually all for open borders and work migration), but I do think you should employ people who are perhaps suitable for the job - Call me crazy but a call centre worker answering the phone all day in an English speaking country, might get better results if they also spoke English a bit better than my three year old.

Whoa! where did that rant come from? Must be the Flu I'm suffering with! Pass the Lemsip, I'm off back to bed! LOL

And another thing (while I'm on my soapbox)...

The final price I paid is still good for a medicom figure in today's Market. But.

I paid $49.99 for the figure - at the current exchange rate that's almost exactly £30. Brilliant price.

I've ended up paying £70 total that's $116!!!

Your not telling me it cost £40 to send this small box a few thousand miles. There are too many sticky fingers grabbing a piece if my pound!

That's it no more negativity from me tonight, I'm going to play with my (expensive) dollies and chill out!

:gun:monkey2

And another thing (while I'm on my soapbox)...

The final price I paid is still good for a medicom figure in today's Market. But.

I paid $49.99 for the figure - at the current exchange rate that's almost exactly £30. Brilliant price.

I've ended up paying £70 total that's $116!!!

Your not telling me it cost £40 to send this small box a few thousand miles. There are too many sticky fingers grabbing a piece if my pound!

That's it no more negativity from me tonight, I'm going to play with my (expensive) dollies and chill out!

:gun:monkey2

I've been charged as much as £25 to ship a damn footy shirt from London to California, and that was when the rate was 2 to 1... so $50 shipping for a plastic envelope full of a super light Spurs shirt... of course I paid, happily, but now it seems crazy. :google

I've been charged as much as £25 to ship a damn footy shirt from London to California, and that was when the rate was 2 to 1... so $50 shipping for a plastic envelope full of a super light Spurs shirt... of course I paid, happily, but now it seems crazy. :google

Hey Flosi, didn't realise you were another ex-cockney!
Bloomin' well everywhere, strike a light Guvnor, bless me cottons, well I nevva!
Come on you Spurs!!!!

Hey Flosi, didn't realise you were another ex-cockney!
Bloomin' well everywhere, strike a light Guvnor, bless me cottons, well I nevva!
Come on you Spurs!!!!

:lol I'm not mate... One of my best friends in the world is from North London and he's an insane die hard Yid.... and now I am too, or have been for the past ten years. Hell, I used to do a Spurs blog for a while. We get together and watch every game together every weekend and being on the west coast the noon time start times for derby matches can really make it tough (4 or 5am here depending, thank God for DVR recorders). There's a group of about five of us now and we rotate houses so one wife doesn't get sick of us yelling and drinking and smoking before sunrise... It's a lot of fun, but always better when we win! COYS!!

what really arses me off is that A/ fedex aint cheap to start with, then they have you over for a £10 handling charge -i'm quite happy to cough up 4.51 for the vat - not like we pay a fortune in tax alreadly??
but at least i ordered it and received it within days from the usa whilst play cant mange the same feat from jersey!!!
b/ as you say - no issue with people of all colours,creeds and bac kgrounds but is it really too much to expect them to be able to the job that they are employed to do?

Back