• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Boba Fett, SS Indiana Jones extras and Nikko Dodge Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkcc30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pm if you want pics, what I have up is pretty self descriptive. All items are in mint condition. Shipping is included in price to U.S. only all others PM me.

Medicom RAH Boba Fett SOLD :

Sideshow Indiana Jones Hat, Extra Head and Gun (pistol) $30 SHIPPED
100_1190.jpg

This is the hatless sculpt and the extra hat and the pistol that came with the figure

Nikko RC Dodge Viper
I also have a Nikko Dodge Viper RC car like the one in the pic below. It is the fastest non fueled RC vehicle that I have ever seen (25 or so miles per hour). It has good tires that are easy to replace if you want, it has race slicks on it now, you can order replacement parts or suped up parts off Nikko's website or through your local hobby shop.

I am asking $40 shipped. It comes with a battery,charger and everything but its original box, i think i still have decals i never put on it.

Heres the pic:

41PNXRKKW3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Back