Medicom BOBA FETT Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeMachine

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the cod piece and belt from the Medicom Boba Fett 1/6 figure? There does not seem to be a seam anywhere and I don't want to just cut it. I got one with a broken body and everything is stripped off except those 2 pieces and the jumpsuit.

Thanks,
Chris 314-324-3451

Heat it up with a hair dryer or heat gun on low setting until it's soft enough and it will slide off easy. When your putting it onto a new body slip it onto the jumpsuit first, then heat it up the same way and slide it back onto the body together. I done it with mine and it works like a treat

Heat it up with a hair dryer or heat gun on low setting until it's soft enough and it will slide off easy. When your putting it onto a new body slip it onto the jumpsuit first, then heat it up the same way and slide it back onto the body together. I done it with mine and it works like a treat

I second everything Matrix said. I was able to slip that Medicom codpiece off the original body and onto a slim TrueType the same way, but you have to do it a bit at a time and along with the jumpsuit underneath. It's kinda ingenious of Medicom to make something that looks rigid so pliable, thus providing a tighter fit without hindering the figure's articulation.

Back