Medicom Boba Fett and a question about Medicom in general

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking at picking up a Medicom Boba Fett. Now, I'm new to the collecting game and I don't have much. In fact I only have two figures right now and a lot of pre-orders. All of my stuff is HT or SS.

I have read that Medicom figures are in a smaller scale. How is that possible? Isn't it to scale or not to scale? Will the smaller scale fit in with the HT and SS stuff?

How is the Medicom Boba Fett? I don't have any experience with their figures? Is it good quality? I's it a buy?

Medi's can be a tad short, depending on which character you're talking about. Their two Vaders obviously dont measure up against SST or HT too well, others aren't so bad. The clone troopers for example are about the right size.
Here's an old comp I did with the Medi and Marmit Fetts-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110707b.htm

It's 11.8(300mm) inches tall. and an awesome figure. If you want it buy it.

Tiny bit smaller than SS stuff.

That's all? For some reason I thought it would be alot smaller. I think I'm going to do it. I keep looking at the pictures and it looks beautiful.

Medi's can be a tad short, depending on which character you're talking about. Their two Vaders obviously dont measure up against SST or HT too well, others aren't so bad. The clone troopers for example are about the right size.
Here's an old comp I did with the Medi and Marmit Fetts-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110707b.htm

Let me ask you this. How would this look next to the SS EX Vader that's coming in qtr 2. Would it be noticably smaller?

Edit: Nevermind I think my question was answered.

It may say 11.8" on paper, but in hand Boba's noticeably shorter than HT and SSC. It's not just that it's shorter either, it's also smaller in mass (skinny). He stands next to SSC ANH Luke in my display case and he's smaller than Luke.

Having said that, it's a great figure, and while it is smaller than HT and SSC, I still think he looks fine on a shelf with them.

It may say 11.8" on paper, but in hand Boba's noticeably shorter than HT and SSC. It's not just that it's shorter either, it's also smaller in mass (skinny). He stands next to SSC ANH Luke in my display case and he's smaller than Luke.

Having said that, it's a great figure, and while it is smaller than HT and SSC, I still think he looks fine on a shelf with them.

Well i have never taken a ruler to one but i'd say at shortest 11.5. And boba is skinny (at least in the legs) so it works.

Anyways scale schmale it's a great figure like obsolete posted.

The medi Boba, to me, fit right in with the SS. He is a short dude, but mine had other issues so i dumped him. Hope this helps, and just MO!!

I went ahead and bought him off eBay for $142.99 shipped. I think I will be happy with him. Thanks for the input guys.

It's a great figure, but you could have probably found it cheaper.

I went ahead and bought him off eBay for $142.99 shipped. I think I will be happy with him. Thanks for the input guys.

You won't be able to sell him for that much when Sideshow does their (probably better and cheaper) Boba Fett...which I don't think is that far off. :(

That's about the best price you can get him at about.. Jango goes for a little cheaper.

ENJOY.

Hmmmm...haven't check prices on these in a while, but you are correct.

Warning: Once you get yourself a Boba, the need to acquire a Jango goes up exponentially.

Im pretty picky when it comes to 1/6 and I LOVE the Boba Fett figure!

Warning: Once you get yourself a Boba, the need to acquire a Jango goes up exponentially.

And you're right! Originally I had no interest in Jango until I got Boba and now Jango is in my collection as well. He's fun to pose as well, much more than Boba IMO

always loved boba fett as a character and i own the medi, marmit, and hasbro.......each have their faults but each has their strengths as well if that makes sense (well not hasbro other than the price..:D). i like all of them but if i absolutely had to keep only one it would be the marmit.

as far as Star Wars Medicom goes, Boba Fett, in my opinion, is their crown jewel... it is a great figure!

Its a superb figure. One issue thought, I read from this forum that the figure can be flimsy. Many fans, like me broke their pieces. While posing mine, the left leg broke off. That is frustrating, considering how much the figure cost.

Back