Medicom 30th Anniversary Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought this guy for £25.00 from Play.com UK, brand new. :yess:

Can't believe I got it so cheap.

Owning both Sideshow's version and the Medi and letting the Medi go when Sideshow's arrived, I'd say that's about what the Medicom's worth. Congrats!

Owning both Sideshow's version and the Medi and letting the Medi go when Sideshow's arrived, I'd say that's about what the Medicom's worth. Congrats!

Errrr... cheers mate. I'd love to get an SS sandtrooper, but sadly I cannot afford it for the price they go for in the UK right now. So the Medi may be inferior, but heck I couldn't pass it up at that price.

Errrr... cheers mate. I'd love to get an SS sandtrooper, but sadly I cannot afford it for the price they go for in the UK right now. So the Medi may be inferior, but heck I couldn't pass it up at that price.

No, I wasn't downing you at all, that's a great price for it! For longevity purposes, I'd suggest picking up a Slim TT to port it over to though.

No, I wasn't downing you at all, that's a great price for it! For longevity purposes, I'd suggest picking up a Slim TT to port it over to though.

No probs man. Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to get the figure in hand. I've been dying to get a sandtrooper for ages.

I have a few medis and all are great, I was searching it for a while , but sincerely since sideshow throw the sandi , I end the search, in some stores is a crazy the price for the medi ....

I'd be willing to trade my Medi Sandie for the black Pauldron SSC when its out, PM, but Postage will probably kill this deal for any one international me.

I just bought this guy for £25.00 from Play.com UK, brand new. :yess:

Can't believe I got it so cheap.

Whaaaaat!? Really? I can't see it on Play.com. Damn, I guess they're all gone.

I just bought one on eBay - I was pleased to get it for £90! :monkey2

I love it though.

Sandy.jpg

I've also just picked up the Medicom Royal Guard for £67 (which again, I was really pleased with!). Can't wait for it to arrive.

Yeah I couldn't believe it either! It's through PlayTrade from Col's Collectables.

I've had an e-mail saying that it's been posted so hopefully it will turn up on Saturday. :pray:

Cool pic by the way.

Yeah I couldn't believe it either! It's through PlayTrade from Col's Collectables.

I've had an e-mail saying that it's been posted so hopefully it will turn up on Saturday. :pray:

Cool pic by the way.

Can you ask 'em if they've got any more? I'd buy 4 at that price, just for investment purposes! :rotfl

Bad news. :(

My sandie has still not arrived. I've contacted the seller and he reckons it was posted last Thursday 2nd class so it should have been here by now. The guy seems genuine and has offered to refund me so it looks like it's been lost in the post. Royal Fail strikes again! :gah:

I'm really quite upset.

Bad news. :(

My sandie has still not arrived. I've contacted the seller and he reckons it was posted last Thursday 2nd class so it should have been here by now. The guy seems genuine and has offered to refund me so it looks like it's been lost in the post. Royal Fail strikes again! :gah:

I'm really quite upset.

I wouldn't write it off just yet mate. Gone are the days when 1st class meant it would arrive the next day, and as for 2nd class...

I'd give it until the end of the week at least.

I'm surprised these are still available in retail. Great find. I bought mine MIB last year off an ebayer for a decent price and it resides alongside my other Medi's.

MediStormies.jpg

Very cool figure indeed.

Wow, that's quite a few Medi Troopers you have there.

I must say, I do love the RotJ type helmet on these (even though I acknowledge that's it's completely wrong for the Sandtrooper).

Damn! Still not here today. I guess I'll have to resign myself to the fact it's been lost in the post, or thieved. :(

Back