Medicom 12" X3 Wolverine is up for pre-order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine007.jpg

Wolverine005.jpg

Wolverine002.jpg

Wolverine003.jpg

Wolverine008.jpg

Wolverine004.jpg

Wolverine010.jpg

Wolverine011.jpg

Wolverine006.jpg

Not so sure those pics are the Medicom RAH sculpt and body there Melvin, the watermark reads custom paradise and they typically do Medicom customs.

Is there anyway to find out? Guess you could ask customparadise since it is their pics.

I'd jump on this one for $100 anyway (ordered it 2 days ago). It is limited to 1000 pieces in Asia and already lists for $150 on evilbay so the SSC price is a good one.

Last edited:
Hi there. That figure is not a medicom customised figure. This was made by that eBay member. It went up on auction a month ago. Unfortunately I didnt win it...

Indiana Fett said:

I just placed my order. With shipping it came out to less than the $99.00 that Sideshow is wanting for the figure.

Question. Is the $99.99 price tag that Sideshow is charging supposed to sound better to me as a potential buyer than $100.00?

Just curious.

That extra penny might just really break my budget if they asked for it up front!

Darth Kustomizer said:
I just placed my order. With shipping it came out to less than the $99.00 that Sideshow is wanting for the figure.

Question. Is the $99.99 price tag that Sideshow is charging supposed to sound better to me as a potential buyer than $100.00?

Just curious.

That extra penny might just really break my budget if they asked for it up front!

Is there a cancellation penalty with AE?

pjam said:
Is there a cancellation penalty with AE?
The question isn't, "is there a penatly," but, "are you allowed". From their FAQ:

Can I cancel an order?

Orders may only be cancelled while your order status is "queued." Once your order has been "processed," the order may not be cancelled. To cancel a "queued" order, simply e-mail me with your order number and the item that you wish to cancel. Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours of being placed. Chronic cancellers may be banned from ordering at Alter Ego Comics.

That sounds more like a "not really, no".

Although when it comes to pre-orders it sounds like they reserve the right to cancel...

Please note that occasionally, a manufacturer or distributor may allocate an item, which may result in Alter Ego Comics not receiving all of the products ordered. In these rare situations, your order may be cancelled.

Last edited:
Well I finally broke down & ordered Wolvie. Dave should be happy I used 2 of his banners today to pre-order figures.

:chew

gdb said:
The question isn't, "is there a penatly," but, "are you allowed". From their FAQ:

Can I cancel an order?

Orders may only be cancelled while your order status is "queued." Once your order has been "processed," the order may not be cancelled. To cancel a "queued" order, simply e-mail me with your order number and the item that you wish to cancel. Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours of being placed. Chronic cancellers may be banned from ordering at Alter Ego Comics.

Although when it comes to pre-orders it sounds like they reserve the right to cancel...

Please note that occasionally, a manufacturer or distributor may allocate an item, which may result in Alter Ego Comics not receiving all of the products ordered. In these rare situations, your order may be cancelled.

Thanks, yeah Marc is pretty cool over at AE, doubt if there would be a huge problem if the item hasn't shipped at time of cancellation.

gdb said:

this is why i dont pre-order anything from alter ego. i could understand if something has already shipped, but if you change your mind a month or so before it is released i dont see why there should be a problem.

I've just gotta throw in my .02 on the X3 Wolvie.

This is hands down the nicest Medicom (or any other) 12" figure I've ever seen.
The suit looks amazing, and the headsculpt is absolutely perfect looking.

I'm definitely NOT a 12" figure collector by any stretch, (ya'all know that
1/4 scale PF or bigger is my thing) but I'll be getting this figure as it is just
too nice looking for me not to get.

JS :)

Is anyone else concerned that Hot Toys may one up Medicom again and release a superior Wolverine?

Or am I being paranoid?

gdb said:
Is anyone else concerned that Hot Toys may one up Medicom again and release a superior Wolverine?
Or am I being paranoid?

Great, you're going to make me paranoid!:lol
I'm already in deep by gunning for all the Japanese 12" Batmans.

gdb said:

Or am I being paranoid?

Boy, I don't really see how this Wolverine could be improved on.
There's nothing that I can see that is off in any way. :confused:

JS

I hope those pics are custom and not the real deal. coz it looks wayyyy too stiff and fake to be a medicom.

nash said:
I hope those pics are custom and not the real deal. coz it looks wayyyy too stiff and fake to be a medicom.

If you're talking about the pics Melvin posted, yes, those were a custom, NOT the Medicom.

Well, if Hot Toys or Takara has something cooking in regards to another Wolverine, I least we will have till the end of the year to see them and to make a decision which Logan to get. :eek:

I'm hoping that I'll see Logan in person at the Sideshow booth at SDCC.:D

Back