Medicom 1/6 X3 Wolverine Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tendou...do you have pics with Wolverine's unzipped jacket? just want to know if there another shirt underneat or not and how well he pose with the jacket unbottoned.

TOE said:
Hey Tendou...do you have pics with Wolverine's unzipped jacket? just want to know if there another shirt underneat or not and how well he pose with the jacket unbottoned.

no shirt ubderneath. I never took his jacket off but since it's just a standard Medicom 301 body you can just assume he can prob pose just as well with the jacket unzipped.

I'd also like to get some jeans and a leather jacket for him.If the uniform comes off easy that is.

Last edited:
out of the gallery pics this one is my favorite(although there's so much to choose from lol keep it up)

Wolvie20.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
out of the gallery pics this one is my favorite(although there's so much to choose from lol keep it up)

Wolvie20.jpg

Hey Seth

Thank you for your kind words as always. It's funny at all the places I posted this Gallery has not gotten many comments. Maybe ppl are just sick of seeing him? Unfortunately I didn't have the time to snap these shots as soon as I got him and had to wait til the weekend to do so since I have to work. But Seth I am very happy that you always have feedback. Whether it's negative or positive I always like to hear opinions so that I can improve my skills. Thanks Again Seth for your comments -_^ Look forward to my next gallery.. whatever it is Hopefully it doesn't dissapoint! ^_^

that photo is extraordinary.

question: is the face really that pale? is it even noticeable at all? thanks.

TOE said:
that photo is extraordinary.

question: is the face really that pale? is it even noticeable at all? thanks.

^_^ Hmm... I'm not sure what would you consider pale? It doesn't look that plae but I guess a little shade wouldn't hurt.

Wolvie37.jpg
Love this one.(i think i found a place that has him for a good price as well :)

"Come get it bub!"

Wolvie20.jpg

Back