• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom 1/6 scale VCD/RAH ESB Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yoda is looking for a home! Awesome little figure, and doesn't come up much anymore these days. Officially in the VCD line because of his size, but is designed to go with 1/6 scale figures, and has some cool posability & accessories.

Yoda was displayed for a short time, then returned to his box. He is clean, complete, and in like new/mint condition. The box has some shelfwear, but nothing major. $60 shipped

I take Paypal at [email protected]. Check the FB section here and on ebay under "psycho_shark" for references. Shipping is included via UPS ground to the lower 48 US. Alaska & Hawaii PM me for shipping rates.

Click here for a ton of pics, and a reveiw by Adam Hughes (courtesy of mwctoys.com)

"buy me, you will"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back