Medicom 1/6 Ghost Rider Review and Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Review up!!!

Check it- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/GhostRiderMedicom.html

GRMedi115.jpg

Does this image look familiar to anyone??

Yep, that's the Hasbro bike, which he doesn't mention in the review (which seems a bit odd, considering how many pics there are of GH with the bike). :confused: :monkey3

Great review, though :monkey1

Migwit said:
Yep, that's the Hasbro bike, which he doesn't mention in the review (which seems a bit odd, considering how many pics there are of GH with the bike). :confused: :monkey3

Great review, though :monkey1

Well the review is about the figure and since the Bike doesn't come with the figure. Didn't see a need to mention the bike. Also, people who know the Medicom should know the existence of the bike by hasbro. Thanks for the comments -_^

Nice pics, Ten!

Didn't you say you were making one for regular Medicom Spidey?:)

Sorry, wasn't trying to insult your review. As I said, it's good. I just figured that since there were so many pics of the figure with the bike, some credit would be given to it in some respect. And evidently not everyone is entirely familiar with the Hasbro bike... :monkey3

The pics are terrific, also. :monkey1

Migwit said:
Sorry, wasn't trying to insult your review. As I said, it's good. I just figured that since there were so many pics of the figure with the bike, some credit would be given to it in some respect. And evidently not everyone is entirely familiar with the Hasbro bike... :monkey3

The pics are terrific, also. :monkey1

No insult taken bro. I will have my partner give props. Thanks.

Damn nice review. The pics are great. I've never been a fan of GR, but your pics are really making me want to pick this up.

mine is being shipped out tomorrow and i can't wait for him to arrive. won't be getting the bike, but i happily traded the SS LOTR line for the Marvel RAH line of figures!!! bring on Spidey and Venom!!!

lots of nice pics in there...i just cant get pass that damn zipper.

Shai Hulud said:
lots of nice pics in there...i just cant get pass that damn zipper.

Yeah, I dont know why they decided to go with such a big one. Maybe I'll mod it to be smaller.

Back