medicom 08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all over that Harlock. It will go perfectly with my Yellow Submarine Emeraldas and Maetel. GREAT figure. Overall, Medicoms offerings look spectacular. Too bad that they are overpriced. That young Indy looks phenomenal. I can't believe I am saying this but that Joker actually looks better than the Hot Toys version...at least in the face.

Everything looks great. Their Star Wars line is much better than Sideshow's at this point, IMO. Medicom keeps improving while Sideshow continues mediocrity (Aayla).

Last edited:
Damn, theres a lot of of cool products in there. None that I would get, except maybe young indy, his hight would work perfect with Sideshow figures.

If you are a huge Medi fan you have a lot to be happy about.

The Batman figures look good too.

20080621_9a2780a3e80d1e637106Bo3LnlFpLckR.jpg

Personal fav :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

lots of cool stuff in there..my personnal fav is the red Demon guy with the cup of tea.

For those who are interested the "Red Demon guy" is Momotaros. He is an Imagin from the 2007 Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Den-O which is the seventeenth installment in the Kamen Rider series.

deno.jpg

Kamen Rider Den-O gets his powers from four imagins, Momotaros is the one who gives him his fighting/sword form. Momotaro is a popular hero from Japanese folklore and is translated as peach boy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotaro

blogpics0462.jpg

Here is the Wikipedia information as a overview

Sword Form
Japanese legend: Momotarō
Imagin: Momotaros
Rider height: 190cm
Rider weight: 87kg
Ability perimeters
Punching power: 5t
Kicking power: 7t
Maximum jump height: 35m
Maximum running speed: 100m/5.2s

Sword Form (ソードフォーム Sōdo Fōmu?) is Kamen Rider Den-O's first form. When in Sword Form, he uses the DenGasher as a standard sword-style weapon. Sword Form is the most balanced of all his forms. However, Sword Form is unable to operate underwater. This is the more commonly used Den-O form, possibly because of Momotaros' prominence among the other Imagin. Every so often, Momotaros will develop a new Hissatsu Attack (必殺技 Hissatsu Waza?) that he uses to finish off Imagin, and has developed Parts 1, 2, 2' (2-dash), 3, 5 and the other-Imagin-assisted Final Version, although the attacks hardly differ from one another (Final Version uses the energy of the other Taros, Sieg and Zeronos, making it the only exception). The eyes on the "mask" of Sword Form resemble two halves of a peach, the fruit associated with the story of Momotarō, the Peach Boy.

blogpics0311.jpg

When not in action he hangs out in the dining car of the Den-liner drinking Gold Gentlemen Coffee :)

Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu?) is the hot-headed Imagin that first possesses Ryotaro without knowing that he is a Singularity Point. He decides that it is more fun to fight other Imagin rather than grant a wish such that he can destroy history to his liking. He is also the subject of most of Hana's abuse, getting easily knocked out by one of her punches. He also demands that he is treated better than the other Imagin as he contracted Ryotaro first. As Den-O, he happily fights other Imagin using his swordsmanship as Sword Form, leads the other Taros in Climax Form, and his power is tapped in the DenKamen Sword's MomoSword mode.

Last edited:
Everything looks great. Their Star Wars line is much better than Sideshow's at this point, IMO. Medicom keeps improving while Sideshow continues mediocrity (Aayla).

I wouldn't say that. Aayla is the exception... the rest of SS SW line and price can't be compared to these... they simply ARE NOT that much better, especially when these are going to be around $140 +.

I'm pretty psyched about Harlock. I have been waiting for "the" Medicom anime figure to get and Harlock looks like he's going to be it.

200862113115361632.jpg

I'm pretty psyched about Harlock. I have been waiting for "the" Medicom anime figure to get and Harlock looks like he's going to be it.

200862113115361632.jpg

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!! Captain F'N HARLOCK is the best of the show for me. Young Indy is 2nd place. But damn! :chew:chew

For those who are interested the "Red Demon guy" is Momotaros. He is an Imagin from the 2007 Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Den-O which is the seventeenth installment in the Kamen Rider series.

deno.jpg

Kamen Rider Den-O gets his powers from four imagins, Momotaros is the one who gives him his fighting/sword form. Momotaro is a popular hero from Japanese folklore and is translated as peach boy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotaro

blogpics0462.jpg

Here is the Wikipedia information as a overview

Sword Form
Japanese legend: Momotar?
Imagin: Momotaros
Rider height: 190cm
Rider weight: 87kg
Ability perimeters
Punching power: 5t
Kicking power: 7t
Maximum jump height: 35m
Maximum running speed: 100m/5.2s

Sword Form (??????? S?do F?mu?) is Kamen Rider Den-O's first form. When in Sword Form, he uses the DenGasher as a standard sword-style weapon. Sword Form is the most balanced of all his forms. However, Sword Form is unable to operate underwater. This is the more commonly used Den-O form, possibly because of Momotaros' prominence among the other Imagin. Every so often, Momotaros will develop a new Hissatsu Attack (??? Hissatsu Waza?) that he uses to finish off Imagin, and has developed Parts 1, 2, 2' (2-dash), 3, 5 and the other-Imagin-assisted Final Version, although the attacks hardly differ from one another (Final Version uses the energy of the other Taros, Sieg and Zeronos, making it the only exception). The eyes on the "mask" of Sword Form resemble two halves of a peach, the fruit associated with the story of Momotar?, the Peach Boy.

blogpics0311.jpg

When not in action he hangs out in the dining car of the Den-liner drinking Gold Gentlemen Coffee :)

Momotaros (????? Momotarosu?) is the hot-headed Imagin that first possesses Ryotaro without knowing that he is a Singularity Point. He decides that it is more fun to fight other Imagin rather than grant a wish such that he can destroy history to his liking. He is also the subject of most of Hana's abuse, getting easily knocked out by one of her punches. He also demands that he is treated better than the other Imagin as he contracted Ryotaro first. As Den-O, he happily fights other Imagin using his swordsmanship as Sword Form, leads the other Taros in Climax Form, and his power is tapped in the DenKamen Sword's MomoSword mode.

I understand some Medicom figures are offered through Previews, do you think this piece will be?

I understand some Medicom figures are offered through Previews, do you think this piece will be?

There will be two mail orders for the Den-O Kamen Rider line of 12" figures.

The two offered will be Momotaros & Kamen Rider Den-O Plat Form
These can only be preordered by entering the ticket ID with the number taken from the ticket that comes with Project BM! 12" Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form.

momo.jpg
plat.jpg

The Dragonball figures look fantastic. The River Indy figure looks great. It makes me sad to see it though because it just reminds me he isn't here to take all the acting jobs that some of today's actors have no right being cast in.

All of those Kamen Rider figures are beautiful. Great sculpts, great outfits. I am still torn about the Star Wars stuff though. Sideshow needs to hurry up and put out more armored figures.

Back