Mcfarlane master chief 1/4 halo 4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing , more so than the sideshow premium format , shame the game was not that good , compare to all the others anyway.
Even reach and dost were better

Statue's cool and all but does Mcfarlane has anything other than sports, Walking Dead, Assassins' Creed and Halo? :dunno

That's a really cool looking statue. Much more interesting than the Sideshow one.

Very nice looking! I just wish it didn't say Halo 4 on the base.

:goodpost::goodpost: yeah I was sooooooo! Excited for halo 4 and was massively let down , the fact that they said you will battle a whole new batch of enemies and the first you encounter are the covenant:slap

Not that that bothered me just I was expecting so much more.

Halo 3 is still the best in my eyes.

Gorgeous statue though.

I am surprised. I thought Halo 4 was sublime and thought Halo 3 was a complete bore unless played in co-op.

I am surprised. I thought Halo 4 was sublime and thought Halo 3 was a complete bore unless played in co-op.

Simple minds have simple pleasures:gah:

But it was not just the game but the story too .
But people hated ODST and I loved it also reach I think halo. 4 was the only halo game that has let me down.
Perhaps because it was too overhyped and I expected a lot from it

SS's is based off of the HD remake of the original Halo. No way ANYTHING from Halo 4 could beat out a better version of the original.

Halo 1 was the best, without 1 you dont even have 3 or 4, etc...

Statue looks ok...as mentioned, the big ole' HALO 4 is...meh...

Wow, best looking Halo Master Chief statue I have seen. I think it's quite amazing.

Thanks for sharing and posting this, I had no idea they were making this and wouldn't have since I haven't seen it advertised anywhere else.

Back