Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

hmm, can you edit the picture with label of all the dancougars? i don't recall there's so many releases for that size.

No, but I'll tell you what's there (Just brands as they're obviously all named Dancouga:)

ES Gokin

Sentinel Metamor-Force (3x regular and 2x limited "Real Color")

Sentinel Metamor Force Black Wing

Sentinel Metamor-Force Eagle Fighter

Bandai godaiken

... I've got a ways to go before those shelves are done.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

20-51.png

is it a requirement that pilots for Getter 3 to be obese? is it important for pulling off the tornado move?

like they need to generate sufficient farts to gather the tornados?

... yea.

Looking forward to Mospeada from Sentinel but hearing now that they're pushed back to April and May. Ugh.

Where did you here that about Sentinel? Doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm not sure where I read it to be honest. It was a message board. Possibly MacrossWorld or RobotJapan. I haven't gotten a notice about it, though.

The full review for Metal Build Mazinger Z is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-mazinger-z-review/

The review is pretty long but overall, this is one of those ones that REALLY grew on me during the review process. Honestly, it's by far the best Metal Build I've handled and it's really just one of the overall most well built and designed pieces I've gotten in a while. They knocked it out with this one head-to-toe. A few pics from the gallery:

4-175.png

15-100.png

5-175.png

11-134.png

13-125.png

i love your photography tjducket and damn what a fancy pants subject for the baller photos

im going to hold off until they release a bigger version :)

Tj awesome pics as always man! I love this metal build mazinger! My favorite mazinger figure yet!B77B57ED-BE40-4034-ABC4-3026C8439884.jpgB4528E74-B9D1-4287-89EF-0DA96DE875F3.jpg

Thanks guys, and awesmoe shots, Thainitty!

Wave, I'm with you on the scale, at first I was put off by it to the point where I was like must sell immediately but it turned out to be such a good toy that I can deal.

Another Dancouga/Black Wing came today:

20180320_205920-e1521609227417.jpg

20180320_205925-e1521609957829.jpg

Thank you TJ you're the man when it comes to giant robots...well you and rocket punch army

RPA's a really nice dude, so I definitely don't mind sharing that spot with him!

you guys have stop posting pics of that infinity mazinger you're making me drop some shekels on that amazing fig

Are there any talks of future projects from Bandai about their DX Soul of Chogokin line? I missed out on Mazinger Z but ended up getting Great Mazinger and Combattler. I really would LOVE if they get around to doing a DX version of Voltes V and maybe a re-issue of Mazinger Z with that addresses its previous issues.

No Dx stuff on the horizon that Ive heard of. I was disappointed that Combattler V didn't have internal mechanical details that you could remove panels to display. It's really just a bigger version of the original with better engineering a few more bells and whistles.

I think Combattler forfeited the skeletal gimmick for retaining the transformation aspect. Kind of like I wouldn't expect ultimetal Prime to still have the removeable pieces if it still transformed into a truck. I couldn't even imagine the cost of either at that point.

I'd also thoroughly enjoy a DX Voltes.

GigaBrain giga Gokin final Dancouga

13-128.png

Back