Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Very cool. I collected quite a few of the RD stuff until I went to 1/100 + scale and diecast products. I think they're very good stuff for what they're worth and moderately priced.

They've gotten a lot better since the ANIME line started. All the Patlabor releases (except the Type Zero for whatever reason) look and feel a little more premium than you'd expect. The Metal RD figures are fantastic, pretty much pint-sized Metal Builds. The Katoki Signature line is great too, more expensive but much nicer finishes than the standard releases. The ANIME line itself has fantastic engineering and detail across the board, even if the figures are very plastic-y.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Anyone like Jeeg? This is a new figure coming from a company called Alphamax.
ALPHAMAX0000020.jpgALPHAMAX0000019-440x660.jpgALPHAMAX0000023-440x660.jpgALPHAMAX0000024-440x660.jpg

I cannot waaaaait for my Movie Mazinger to come in.

And that Jeeg looks killer. A bit like what I'd expectFewture to do with the design.

----------------------------------

Sentinel Shin Getter releasing everywhere next week.

damn ducket i envy you so much!

Anyone like Jeeg? This is a new figure coming from a company called Alphamax.
View attachment 395295View attachment 395296View attachment 395301View attachment 395302

Somehow I missed this... that's beautiful. If the scale fits, I'll display with the EX Gokin stuff. The Design is perfect.

damn ducket i envy you so much!

LMAO. My wallet envy yours.

Hope everyone interested got their preorders in for this beauty earlier:

8pBSTyS.jpg

Z5gaEhu.jpg

I was mainly thinking in terms of plastic content :lol

cWDe1Kp.jpg

5gBULEg.jpg

4ToxoIy.jpg

lXb5quW.jpg

Here's a few recent favourites. I've picked up more Patlabor figures since the first photo, going for the complete set.

that ikea box ain't cheap yo. it's not gonna be big enough to hold all the patlabors, especially when the trailer hits the road.

Back