Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Holy crap that Tamashii Grendizer is mine. Being that they did Maz and now Grendizer in SRC I think the Getters arent far behind. That'll be my first Grendizer. He looks great

Also, check this out:

76684_502347443117759_2018754316_n.jpg

Mmmmmm . . .groovy!

evil_dead_3_08_groovy.jpg

'Tis truly a golden age! :cool:

A couple of better pics!!

TTSRCGREN_001.jpg

TTSRCGREN_002.jpg

SOC on the left SRC on the right.
Seems like they are making him in a more accurate scale vs. Mazinger and other SR...
Looks great!!

BTW, I realized that they are using the Shin Mazinger Scrander for the DX...

c20121025_filename_238_cs1w1_x720.jpg

12102619146685789e47aa0b31.jpg

Bummer... oh well... might save me some money...

Last edited:

I hate when they do that...the whole web exclusive nonsense

so if i want to get one of them scarander exclusives can we buy one if we live in the states?

Probably, but most likely at inflated prices... you might want to try Amiami, or HLJ... maybe even Ebay...
Personally was off-putting and I came to my senses and cancelled my Mazinger DX...

Yeah I was just looking at this on BBTS. They seem to have the cheapest price. Then I see the Scarander and now I am like if I do not get that piece I don't really want it.
This is frustrating.

OK guys, I love these robots, but I figured this would be the best place to ask for help. I remember a robot from the late 70 to 80's that a kid controlled with a remote control. It had 2 joysticks on it. I think the robot was grey. I do not believe the kid ever got in it, just controlled it. Does anyone remember this cartoon? HELP!!

Yep Gigantor would be my first guess as well. Didnt Giant Robo have a little kid that controlled him with a remote sort of? I guess I could look it up, but yeah more than likely I think Kuzeh is right, Gigantor/Tetsujin 28

Thanks KUZEH!! That is it, actually the one I remember after looking up Gigantor is the "new adventures of gigantor". At least according to the video I found. Thanks guys! From what I can see not too many figures of the "new" one...

I know there was a more sleaked down version of Gigantor, but I dont think it released as Gigantor, i think it was just a newer version of Tetsujin 28. They made a SOC of him as well.

i know bandai is releasing a super robot chogokin gunbuster in february, does anyone know of any websites still selling the soul of chogokin one? all i can find is ebay and the cheapest price for a soc gunbuster is 500 bucks

Thanks KUZEH!! That is it, actually the one I remember after looking up Gigantor is the "new adventures of gigantor". At least according to the video I found. Thanks guys! From what I can see not too many figures of the "new" one...

:hi5:

i know bandai is releasing a super robot chogokin gunbuster in february, does anyone know of any websites still selling the soul of chogokin one? all i can find is ebay and the cheapest price for a soc gunbuster is 500 bucks

mhmm... I'm sure by now it's pretty hard to come by... don't know of any stores that have old stock on SOC figures...

BTW today is the 40th anniversary of my favorite Super Robot anime Mazinger Z!!! :yess::rock!!

Been here on the boards for a while and I just had recently seen this thread.

Finally scored a Grendizer last week at amazon.com, got the set for $180 shipped (3rd party seller)
DSC_1512.jpg

Here's my small chogokin collection.
DSC_1513.jpg

Just hoping Bandai will do a Mekanda Robot in the SOC line.

Good luck finding a Gunbuster now man, as Kuzeh said there pretty hard to come by. Ebay is more than likely your only hope at this point unless some retailer happens to find a lost warehouse find or something. At this point Id just wait for the SRC version.

Been here on the boards for a while and I just had recently seen this thread.

Finally scored a Grendizer last week at amazon.com, got the set for $180 shipped (3rd party seller)
DSC_1512.jpg

Here's my small chogokin collection.
DSC_1513.jpg

Just hoping Bandai will do a Mekanda Robot in the SOC line.

I dont think Bandai has the rights to Mekanda becaues I cant say Ive ever seen any incarnation of him from Bandai.

Back