Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

5glow-4.png

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

That last picture just bombed my dream...
I'd assume the toy makers would respect some sense of scale when the mechs are from the same universe...
mazinheights.jpg

That bothers me a little as well.... I wish someone (Bandai) would make a set of all these great mecha, but in the same scale.

Meh. Scale thing covered in the review.

That bothers me a little as well.... I wish someone (Bandai) would make a set of all these great mecha, but in the same scale.

SOC Mazinger, Great Mazinger & Grendizer all have the same size...

SOC Mazinger, Great Mazinger & Grendizer all have the same size...

Not the size of the figure/collectible/toy. The scale (such as in the chart above in the thread).
GaiKing would be gigantic, but pretty damn cool...

Did you guys see this? Bandai is making a Infinity Mazinger style Mazinkaiser model to go with their Grendizer. I think it's only a matter of time before these both get made as Metal Build toys.
065CAA35-7711-4E51-B306-7500BEBEAF45.jpeg

Did you guys see this? Bandai is making a Infinity Mazinger style Mazinkaiser model to go with their Grendizer. I think it's only a matter of time before these both get made as Metal Build toys.
View attachment 453297

I'm well out of building models but I look forward to seeing the design and if it gets transferred over to the Metal Build line.

------------------------

Sentinel x Heroes 1/6th Meister Ultraman and Hot Toys Iron Man Mk XLVI

5-271.png

There is a new pre-order in Tfdirect about a Mazinger z cr02. It's supposed to be diecast and 14 inches high with removable plates (similar to the chogokin DX but taller). I'm trying to find more info about it or whatever company is making it. Anybody have any ideas about it?

Alright, so got the full breakdown article and gallery for CCSToys' Thunderbolt up on Kuma Style. https://kumastyledesigns.com/ccstoys-thunderbolt-review/

Title-FB-CCSThunderbol.png

Article gives a by-category breakdown but overall I gave it an 8.5/10. I think that in terms of both aesthetic and quality this really stands up to and even exceeds a lot of other high-end real robot products like Bandai's Metal Builds. It looks great, is well built, and the articulation is solid. It's a genuinely "fun" piece to play with and that in and of itself is refreshing.

Here are a few pictures from the gallery portion;

6-268.png

9-236.png

13-194.png

CCSToys' Perisoreus Internigrans and Thunderbolt.

15-155.png

Back