Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

this is not good for me i gotta stop looking at your pics

this is not good for me i gotta stop looking at your pics

Please don't stop. ****: you're the only other survivor in this thread!

Where the hell is Kuzeh!?~?

8701019980_ddb940ff83_o.jpg

8699951709_72b0f3c317_o.jpg

Last edited:

Are those SPEC Evas? Im probably in the minority here, but I was never a big Eva fan. I personally think the red one is my favorite then would have to be the purple which is the 01 I think. Still I like the Red one. Something about the robot design of EVA just never really appealed to me. I prefer more super robot designs and more gundam'ish designs.

I like my mechs more tank like and just bulky machines of destruction :D

Last edited:

Please don't stop. ****: you're the only other survivor in this thread!

Where the hell is Kuzeh!?~?

I'm here!!! Always lurking... :wave

Everyone has their robbit prefs.

Got the written/pictorial review up for Energer 1969:

https://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-reviewpictorial-fewture-models-ex-gokin-energer-1969/

620.jpg

Now that's more like it!!! :lol!
:rock!!

BTW, saw this video today on FB, it was done for a Pachinko machine...
Wish they did a full series of it!!
:rock!

[ame]https://youtu.be/JwPxHNfGSwg[/ame]

Wow... that Combattler video looks amazing. Great newaged look to him.

TJ you always take such amazing pics. I should post more here too. I'm always lurking to see what pics you guys put up.

TJ you always take such amazing pics. I should post more here too. I'm always lurking to see what pics you guys put up.

Hey, thank you man! And yea, it'd be awesome if you started posting here more.

And for anyone reading: By all means, I'm not trying to start some Super Mecha Revolution, but people really do miss out on some fantastic collectibles from these robot series, especially from lines like Max Gokin and Fewture!

Mazinger Z 1969 came in today:

8701982005_c21aa763d7_o.jpg

my favorite toy I own is my fewture getter 1. I got the repaint version from BBTS at a discount because it didn't have the 2 itty bitty pcs that cover the holes on his forearms when you remove the spikes.

And for anyone reading: By all means, I'm not trying to start some Super Mecha Revolution, but people really do miss out on some fantastic collectibles from these robot series, especially from lines like Max Gokin and Fewture!

Man this Maz looks sick. Really nice pics too. I love that sword hes got. You know what I really like now that you do TJ. I like your side graphic with the name of the toy. Really nice touch man.

Also I think for me, I know most of these toys I just cant afford them really. I really want the new Fewture Getter G team. I was planning on "getting" lol Getter Dragon after seeing the price of that one figure I cant drop $500 on one single figure. I really am starting to get priced out on most of these high end figures. I mean i love the quality I just cant afford those guys. I wish I could but just cant. It really sucks but I just have to live thru you TJ. Keep them coming man. Great stuff.

Really nice!!
I used to have some Fewture Mazinger figures, and other stylized Mecha, but I decided to focus my Super Robot collection on my favorite character, and that is obviously Mazinger. Sold all the extras...
I did however keep a few Revoltechs.

But I do love all these amazing Super Robot designs and figures, and with your pics dude, it makes it even harder to not get them!! :lol
But I'll admire them here... from a safe (for my wallet) distance... :D

where is the mazinger movie...........we need one

Really nice!!
I used to have some Fewture Mazinger figures, and other stylized Mecha, but I decided to focus my Super Robot collection on my favorite character, and that is obviously Mazinger. Sold all the extras...
I did however keep a few Revoltechs.

But I do love all these amazing Super Robot designs and figures, and with your pics dude, it makes it even harder to not get them!! :lol
But I'll admire them here... from a safe (for my wallet) distance... :D

Hahahahahaa. I feel the same way, distance-wise about a lot of the 1/6th stuff I see on here!

where is the mazinger movie...........we need one

That'd be pretty darned awesome/

This scrander is really impressive. It's a metallic, deep red that's just silky-looking in-hand. The gold accents and panel lining are a great touch:

8703436822_cc01f252e3_o.jpg

8703639886_39d089fbd3_o.jpg

Last edited:

now i want one gaaaaaah!

@edstuff- That's an awesome deal. I love my.black getter Ryoma and the getter 1 conversion is so nice that I want the regular version BAD
and cant find it anywhere for a de ent price. In the meantime, I'm getting the Dragon and hoping that's enough to tide me over!

Man this Maz looks sick. Really nice pics too. I love that sword hes got. You know what I really like now that you do TJ. I like your side graphic with the name of the toy. Really nice touch man.

Also I think for me, I know most of these toys I just cant afford them really. I really want the new Fewture Getter G team. I was planning on "getting" lol Getter Dragon after seeing the price of that one figure I cant drop $500 on one single figure. I really am starting to get priced out on most of these high end figures. I mean i love the quality I just cant afford those guys. I wish I could but just cant. It really sucks but I just have to live thru you TJ. Keep them coming man. Great stuff.

Dude, this Maz is nice. I hate rotund and plain standard mazinger so this envisioning was perfect for me. On top of that, it is a SOLID toy.

- I started doing the side thing so people wouldn't ask me who the toy is as much, but I ended up just plain liking the way it looks.

- I hear you on price. I really had to change my collecting habits to fit this stuff in, but its been well worth it.

@wavestuff - yes!!

Yeah TJ I don't remember what I paid but I know it was under 3 bills shipped!

Damn. That's a great deal and the forearm covers aren't too big at all. Heavy discount for a small deal like that is total win.

Last edited:

Amazing pics TJ, thanks for pointing me towards your site, love it.

Damn. That's a great deal and the forearm covers aren't too big at all. Heavy discount for a small deal like that is total win.

That's what I'm sayin. It was one of the survivors when my basement flooded too. Didn't get wet at all. I moved it to my closet in our room upstairs. I would have freaked. It's my favorite toy I own and will be for a very long time I think.

Back