May the 4th--International Star Wars Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avfin

GONK LIVES
Reaction score
As we approach the International Day 2012. Just wondering how you are celebrating. I had the supervisor made an announcement and a bunch yelled out Geek and Nerd. Some just don't get it.:cuckoo:

If it doesn't get me off work, I don't care. :sleep

Coincidentally I did take the 4th off, but it was due to it being the last day of the semester and I'd rather be home than bored at work :lol

May have to watch some Harmy SW to enjoy the day :rock

We're celebrating Star Wars Day at our library with a showing of Star Wars Episode IV: ANH, an origami Yoda contest, Caption the Star Wars photo contest and I've displayed some of my Sideshow SW PF's and figs. :D

Don't publicize that too much. Lucasfilm has been cracking down hard on public viewings since TPM3D was released.

I usually wear Star Wars stuff to work that day but I have a feeling that SW Day will be overshadowed by The Avengers this year.

I'm still holding that Star Wars day is May 25th. On THAT day we will be watching STAR WARS! ;)

I've got the OT on Bluray playing as I type. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!!!

Stuck at work right now but after work I'm gonna get into my Star Wars PJ's and watch Empire and Jedi while I play The Old Republic. :yess:

Back