Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm still VERY interested in te armor....is this still available AND what would be a reasonable time table to expect it?

just curious because i REALLY want this...:)

That's great news Steven. Please mark my package as a gift with a value of $20. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm digging the carthage battle armor. If anyone is interested in swapping that for the final battle armor, PM me. Only thing I don't need is the sword and the helmet and the boots (as they are part of my figure)

Well yes and no…I did get all the US and overseas orders out, but I got them out today.

My wife decided to take a spill down the steps of the local library in a rain storm Saturday and I had to drop the packing and make sure she was alright and she is, nothing broken just one long bruise from the sole of her foot to her hip.

I knew something was going to happen to stop me from shipping them out Saturday. Things were going to smoothly for me. :lol

got my set in and i will say itys a "HOMERUN" once again by steven, just a flawless set, and i love that he made it accurate to the movie. a true carthage crowe:clap.....i am going to use a perseus body wich looks great, only thing if some of you are going to do the same, the boots do not fit, you either have to shave the leg, or live with them tight and snug, but not truly connected to the lesg with the ball joint, do not foce these, they will break.. when i am done i'll shoe some pics tonight,.... does anybody have some pics of crowe with this outfit other than what steven has shown? i searched the net and cant find any, i want to add the blood but accurately if there is any, i dont reacall the entire seen. thanks...:wave

on a perseus body with an iminime head, both heads are great, not sure what one to use..the armor wont close on the sides with the perseus body, might have to glue down the sides unless spencer has and idea? maybe longer straps and more magnets? i had to move the shoulder armor more to the front. and like i said the legs just miss going into the pegs, but they are very snug and fine...

glad_zps9275ff27.jpg

glad1_zps6d728115.jpg

glad3_zps5257a4cf.jpg

glad2_zps172c659a.jpg

glad6_zpsa1abe5ac.jpg

glad7_zpsb73e5d7f.jpg

glad4_zpse2d22663.jpg

glad77_zps34646bab.jpg

That looks great, congrats! Spenser's Maximus sculpt is still the best out there, IMO.

Looks great Mightyq. I have the Perseus body waiting on mine to. Shame it doesn't fit without modifications. Oh well, I can't wait to get this set. Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow. Also, I agree the Spensers sculpt looks great and tops the Iminime.

My set arrived today. All I can say is WOW! Steven outdid himself. This set has to be seen to be believed. What craftsmanship. Took a bit of modding to the torso of the Perseus to make it fit (Dremeled out just under the armpits down to the waist). And just pushed the boots on to a firm fit.
Other than that, it is a ready to go outfit once in hand. My Canon camera lens has broken again for the second time in 6 weeks and is being repaired, so here are some iPhone pics.

Last edited:
My set arrived today. All I can say is WOW! Steven outdid himself. This set has to be seen to be believed. What craftsmanship. Took a bit of modding to the torso of the Perseus to make it fit (Dremeled out just under the armpits down to the waist). And just pushed the boots on to a firm fit.
Other than that, it is a ready to go outfit once in hand. My Canon camera lens has broken again for the second time in 6 weeks and is being repaired, so here are some iPhone pics.

Awesome! Magnificent !

what body was the armor made in mind for??

I thought Steven said the TT19, but I tried it and it was too large in the chest. The Perseus is also too large but is plastic (not rubber like the 19) and can be Dremeled down. I was planning on using the Perseus anyway because I like the knee joints much better.

Back