Maul's arms are shorter - the TRUE story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movable tentacles that could stay in different poses and a longer neck would have made Kit a great figure.

I agree, and Kit's tentacles, like any others, were not fixed, they definitely moved around in the AOTC Coliseum fight scene... I was hoping they would have made them with some rubberized material too, I think a bunch of us mentioned this when he was first announced on the SS site board...

Kit's been in the same pose since I first got him. Everyone else has been in numerous poses. His restricted head movement and top heavy-ness make him no fun to pose. He looks great though.

jlcmsu said:
IMO Obi-Wan was the first 10/10.

Obi Wan was perfect IMHO, but I think Anakin made a 9/10. Mostly because people were complaining about his lips.

The one thing I didnt really like about Anakin (besides his lip color issue) was the fact that his clothes made him look much too bulky. Obi-wan's tunics were made perfect and it adds to the overall look to the figure.

I didn't have the arm issue with Anakin so the Sith Version was a definite 10/10 in MY eyes. Overall, I'd say that Obi-Wan was the 10/10 in this line before Maul...

Darklord Dave said:
Just because of the arm issue, Anakin is way down my list.

As some already know that is my issue as well.(was my most anticipated as well):monkey2

The arm issue on Anakin wasn't that much of a problem for me since it was easy to fix. The lips though were horrible since I couldn't fix them. I have no painting skills.

I am glad that SS listened to our requests and took care of the arm problem Thanks!! :clap

Great to know about the arms... they did look long in some of the pics provided so far. But this is proof positive that the forearms are indeed shorter! And even though he's not my favorite character I think Mace was the first all around excellent figure!

If not for the arms (which isn't a huge issue) Luke would have easily been, but that fact that his wrists are exposed a lot when posing is a big bummer for me.

Back