MaulFan's Old Ben Film Still Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most impressive. Too bad you're going to have to re do half of them when Tatooine Luke arrives....or maybe that's a good thing....:D:cool:

That Luke will be perfect for the "I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father."

Most impressive. Too bad you're going to have to re do half of them when Tatooine Luke arrives....or maybe that's a good thing....:D:cool:

That Luke will be perfect for the "I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father."

Exactly my thoughts when the figure premiered. I'll also be able to add Han into a few, and maybe with a little luck by year end, :vader

Great stuff as usual MF, I think my favorite (which is also the creepiest because it's so lifelike) is the cantina table scene with Luke, Han, and Chewie. I hope the crew at SCC gets a kick out of your work, I know we do!

Great stuff as usual MF, I think my favorite (which is also the creepiest because it's so lifelike) is the cantina table scene with Luke, Han, and Chewie. I hope the crew at SCC gets a kick out of your work, I know we do!

Thanks, that's actually one of the ones I like most for how Ben looks, the from below lighting really faired well, and SSC has enjoyed my still work, I've made a few batches of desktop wallpapers for figures incorporating images like this.

Endor Troops Wallpapers

30th Anniversary Wallpapers

Asajj and Leia Boushh Wallpapers

Unbelieveable!!!!

Sean just retold the entire ANH Ben story with the figure! That's dedication and excitement.

Can we expect the same with Palps-Sidious? This time you have many more SS figures to incorporate: Anakin, Mace, Kit.

Unbelieveable!!!!

Sean just retold the entire ANH Ben story with the figure! That's dedication and excitement.

Can we expect the same with Palps-Sidious? This time you have many more SS figures to incorporate: Anakin, Mace, Kit.

Absolutely, I took all my stills for Palpatine weeks ago when the first notice came through. First night tomorrow is going to be some generic images though, but I will be incorporating Anakin, Mace Windu and Kit Fisto into the stills where appropriate. I've got 3 batches of stills.

1) Palpatine Reveals himself to Anakin, covers the whole scene from when Anakin tells Palpatine Obi-Wan has found Grievous to when Anakin leaves to tell Mace what's he's learned.

2) Palpatine's Arrest / Mace Duel / Vader Knighting, this covers from when Mace first walks into Palpatine's chamber to Sidious's evi smirk after ordering Vader to the Jedi Temple, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it off yet, but 1 still of Sidious giving Order 66, it's a must.

3) Sidious vs Yoda - the whole scene from Yoda's entrance to Sidious calling for his shuttle to rescue Vader.

Great stills and great lighting Maulfan, how about a ROTJ obi telling luke about his father.

I'll probably do some from ESB, and I'll look at trying ROTJ, but every shot of him in Jedi, the background was very busy with trees and vines and such, and with him being transparent, filling in where the film ghost was has to be pretty much seemless. It can be done, but it'd take a lot of time and with other figures to enjoy and projects I'm working on, may be too time consuming and not rewarding enough to dedicate to.

Wow, Maul, wow. That was incredible! Can't wait to see what you can do when you have the eps 4 Luke, Han, and the eventual Darth Vader.

Ya, I walked away from doing these at one point because of how many things I was getting at once, plus the time it takes to do these and more background characters coming for a while, I just stopped, but Ben's greatness was the figure it took to get me back and Palpatine will keep me going. I'll post some other galleries later tonight. I did Mace vs. Jango Fett in AOTC (Hasbro Fett, MAY update to Medicom later, but the few of Jango you don't notice quality much.), Darth Maul on Tatooine, and Obi-Wan vs. Anakin in ROTS.

Absolutely, I took all my stills for Palpatine weeks ago when the first notice came through. First night tomorrow is going to be some generic images though, but I will be incorporating Anakin, Mace Windu and Kit Fisto into the stills where appropriate. I've got 3 batches of stills.

1) Palpatine Reveals himself to Anakin, covers the whole scene from when Anakin tells Palpatine Obi-Wan has found Grievous to when Anakin leaves to tell Mace what's he's learned.

2) Palpatine's Arrest / Mace Duel / Vader Knighting, this covers from when Mace first walks into Palpatine's chamber to Sidious's evi smirk after ordering Vader to the Jedi Temple, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it off yet, but 1 still of Sidious giving Order 66, it's a must.

3) Sidious vs Yoda - the whole scene from Yoda's entrance to Sidious calling for his shuttle to rescue Vader.

It's great to have all of those astonishing Ben photos all in one place... rather than scroll through the entire generic Ben image thread.

Geez...I cannot wait for your Palpatine photos! I hope you create another thread from them as well. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Those picture DO do this figure justice, Maulfan! Now I received this figure only last night and this is the best in the SS Series so far and the best 1/6 portrait I have ever seen! So your Photos being on the same level says a lot for your skills as a photographer!

Well fudge me !

Another thread just as good as the first !

Had to double take on this one thought you were cheating and it was real !

40.jpg

Back