Matt's Showroom...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefan10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all...New here, and may I say that you guys have some incredible pieces...Very nice, expensive stuff..lol...Here is the first half of my humble collection...Second half to come....

These five pics are my HT, Sideshow, Soldier Story figures...What more can you really say about the HT stuff...Just beautiful...The predators can be a pain assembling, but worth it in the end...

"Leon" is a wip...I hated the head that the Heroic figure came with, so I stuck with the Lucifer figure head...Still working on weathering the vest and getting a good holster done...

Snake Eyes is a combo of Sideshow and custom...Sooo glad they finally did him..."Wolf" is from the Hasbro Dreams and Visions German figure set...I think...

Hope you like...

Matt

Thanks Macke...Love the Rambo collection too...Im sooo hoping HT will do a "Rambo IV" figure sometime soon....

....hope they do, but I think they won`t. If you look on hollywood collectibles group,they make a 20" Rambo IV statue, amazing piece!:)

Back