Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Great Indy collection Matt!

The amount of quality pieces in your collection is mind boggling!!!

Thanks Si!

Wow, who made that Indy? It's the best likeness I've seen!

Indy was sculpted by Philip Robinson (philfx on statueforum.com and cyberman on therpf.com), and it was painted by Elm-Studios. According to the plaque on mine, there are only 10 other castings out there.

Update time!

Sideshow's Terror of Crystal Lake: Jason Voorhees statue!

Very pleased with how this turned out. The base is a real favorite!

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

Really nice indy bust and figures.
Out of my league but need a good indy in my collection at some point.
I like that 2 figure set with indy and the bad guy fighting on the bridge do you have any more info or pics on that one?

Damn Matt, That Jason is Off the Hook and I see what you mean about the Base, Very Impressive, I Like It

Thanks Egaujedi!

Got another one today!

Lara Croft Snow Day Polystone Statue:

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

Thanks macfly and darthstich!

Update: So as much as I love the base for my Indy bust, I can't resist making him full size!

I got most of the clothing today, still waiting on a couple more things, then I can start.

Here's the authentic lamb Wested Raiders jacket I got today after a bit of weathering/distressing done with sand paper and beating the jacket on some dirt:

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

Really excited about this one. I should have him completed in a couple days (give or take), so keep a look out!

Very nice Matt! I really look forward to seeing you put this together. Just so you know, Fullers Earth is great for making Indy all dusty looking.

Okay! Indy is pretty much all finished up! I still want to do some more distressing on the jacket, diry up the pants a bit, get a more accurate whip, probably get a better gunbelt and holster (this one is a cheap rubies costume one), and maybe do something with the base. Anyways, here he is!!

:whip

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

:gun

Okay! Indy is pretty much all finished up! I still want to do some more distressing on the jacket, diry up the pants a bit, get a more accurate whip, probably get a better gunbelt and holster (this one is a cheap rubies costume one), and maybe do something with the base. Anyways, here he is!!

:whip

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

:gun

That looks Great Matt and the last pic looking like he is going to Draw on his alter-ego Priceless, Congrats

Back