Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

The Maximus statue is awesome, congrats. Nice touch with the rose petals. They definitely make the statue even better.

Hey, long time no update! Sorry bout that. Been real lazy.

I have several new pieces I still got to photograph and put on here. Figured I'd start with my latest.

HCG's 1/4 Rambo statue sculpted by Edinho Maga. Love it! Completely awesome:

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1881-1.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

Rambo looks great, congrats

Hello everyone,

First i like to congratulate you "Mattman6886's", just amazing collection!:clap

I´m from Portugal and i´m starting now my collection and you will be for sure my inspire on all my favourite pieces.

I have to ask you about one of my favourites that is the Gladiator Russel Crowe Statue, its just amazing! Can you help to i can have one?

Thanks for sharing with us your Fantastic collection.

Regards
Belo

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :)

I have to ask you about one of my favourites that is the Gladiator Russel Crowe Statue, its just amazing! Can you help to i can have one?

Hi Belo, :welcome1:

The Gladiator statues were sold as unbuilt/unpainted kits a few years back and are becoming difficult to find. I found mine on ebay after a somewhat lengthy search. I suppose your best bet would be to keep checking there to see if anyone has one that will ship to your area. Or you could post on here in the commerce, want to buy section or on Statueforum.com to see if anyone can help you out.

I'll be posting some more updates in a little bit so keep a look out people. :)

Hi Belo, :welcome1:

Thanks Matt:wave

I will try to find this awesome Gladiator Statue.

Please post fast:blissy

OK! Time for a bunch of long delayed updates! Sorry I've been so behind. Never gonna get so backed up on taking pics again. Too time consuming. :slap

First up is the Enterbay Prison Break T-Bag figure. An excellent likeness of a great television character.

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

Next up is the Sideshow Aragorn as Strider Ex. Maquette. A terrific representation of the character.

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

Next is the Sideshow Yoda vs Darth Sidious diorama. An underrated piece that fits in well with the Star Wars dio line.

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_1297-1.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

Here's my new 1:1 Terminator 1 Arnold bust. It was resculpted by Joe (godaiking) from a T3 laser scan bust. I mounted it on a torso and put my 25th anniversary T1 jacket on it. This thing is so realistic it's scary!

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Back