Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a stupid question for ya'll. What waves are you guys finding out in the wild and where?

Found wave 12 at Meijers...only that goofy repack at TRU and Target. Even though the TRU are labeled "exclusive", the same case pack is showing up at Target.

Nothing else around here. My local WM just has Power Girls up the arse. The other WM just has one wave 9 Deadshot.

:monkey2

Public Enemies is starting to hit. I'm looking for a Major Force for my GL collection. They haven't made it to my area yet.

Did a target run hunting for the black lightning.
Dr.Fate, green lantern, flash, blue beetle, kid flash, cap cold, booster gold, wonder woman, icicle, cyborg and firestorm.
Found my black lightning and finished off Brimstone. :D

My Buddy and Me.
Picture040.jpg

still haven't seen a single hint of 11 or 12 here in SD. Kid Flash and Cap. Cold are chocking the pegs round here. I just started up on these and I know I've totally missed the boat. I'm just cherry picking at this point because I know there is no way that I'm getting any good numbers on these at all. Just picked up Booster Gold at Wal-mart tonight and I have to admit that the 16$ price is hard to take. I might have to re-think this lol.

Last edited:
These are everywhere here in San Diego

Are you seeing the Wave 2 Black Lighting and Major Force? If so, at which Targets are you seeing them?

Up here in the OC, the PE wave 2 are scarce.

The regular waves are a bit of a no show. The "Mattel takes a crap" assortment is everywhere just about. One Target has a whole endcap full of em.
Thanks

Last edited:
Are you seeing the Wave 2 Black Lighting and Major Force? If so, at which Targets are you seeing them?

Up here in the OC, the PE wave 2 are scarce.

The regular waves are a bit of a no show. The "Mattel takes a crap" assortment is everywhere just about. One Target has a whole endcap full of em.
Thanks

yeah, BL, MF, metallic Supes and blue bats. So wave 11 is still out there guys?

Last week of January Target has a 7.99 sale on all their dc universe classics. My friend bought about 15 figures. Too bad he didn't mention the sale to me. Probably would have snatched up some doubles.

yeah, BL, MF, metallic Supes and blue bats. So wave 11 is still out there guys?

Not to be a bother, but which Targets are you seeing the BL and MF? I'd like to call and have them hold one for me.

Also, I've seen no wave 11 figures, but I dont haunt the Walmarts up here around Huntington Beach, Orange, Santa Ana, or Anaheim. Too many collectors to ever make it worth my time.

Last edited:
Last week of January Target has a 7.99 sale on all their dc universe classics. My friend bought about 15 figures. Too bad he didn't mention the sale to me. Probably would have snatched up some doubles.

I saw this sale, but it was off by Tueday and it wasnt offered at every store. Really just for the "Mattel takes a crap" wave. Only thing I saw worthwhile was a red parademon, but I only by army builders in pairs, so I passed. There were plenty of the usual suspects, Blue Beetle, Booster, both Bardas, Vigilante, a few Deadshots, Cpt Cold, Kid Flash, WW, Flash, Shazam, Firestorm, AM, Cyborg. Not sure if any of those grab ya??

I think that Target sale was never properly announced...kinda defeats the purpose of having a sale don't you think :|

DCFett - I've got those figures already but I would have gotten some of those figures just for the bodies for customization. Real bummer. :(

Luis138 - I have an extra left arm Giganta, yours if it's your missing part.

Back