Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are suppose to be pretty easy to get at Wally's. Check there Kuzeh. Folks are stil reporting finding them in abundance.

For anyone interested, my brother and I have many of the LOSH figs available for sale. There were only 4 bad ones and only the Brainiac 5 was a total lost as he had backwards parts. The other 3 just had paint app issues with Saturn Girl being the worst. Will send pics if interested.

Big Bang Theory had the Legion set on display in their comic book scenes. Am I a geek when I love seeing stuff that i have on that show?

Crap... missed almost all the figures I wanted to get from wave 18 @ Matty's site... I only scored Dorado... oh well...

Yes, check Wal-marts. I'm still finding mixes of wave 17 and 18. While over at Target, wave 19 seems to be making the rounds.

For anyone interested, my brother and I have many of the LOSH figs available for sale. There were only 4 bad ones and only the Brainiac 5 was a total lost as he had backwards parts. The other 3 just had paint app issues with Saturn Girl being the worst. Will send pics if interested.

Jeez was QC really that bad?

Big Bang Theory had the Legion set on display in their comic book scenes. Am I a geek when I love seeing stuff that i have on that show?

I saw those too! :yess:

Did you guys see that Mattel confirmed that Starman will be coming with two heads, a masked and unmasked version. Great news for Legion fans...

No, but that is great news if true. Matty lies to us ALL THE TIME so I won't believe it until I see in-hand pics of the figure. Hopefully the other figures will have some decent accessories too.

Jeez was QC really that bad?
Yes, complete let down, but for once, matty came through on the replacement!

No, but that is great news if true. Matty lies to us ALL THE TIME so I won't believe it until I see in-hand pics of the figure. Hopefully the other figures will have some decent accessories too.
Damn straight! Good point.

During my absence I missed out on the Club. but lemme get this straight, I'll still be able to purchase sub figures but at a higher price? is that right?
That is what they are saying will be the scenario. Slightly higher cost on game day.

During my absence I missed out on the Club. but lemme get this straight, I'll still be able to purchase sub figures but at a higher price? is that right?

Yep. The "Deluxe" figures are like a 50% mark up though. The regular figures just a few buck. I'm sure there will be people on here, myself included, that will be parting with some of their club figures. I can say Starman is going bye-bye at least and probably Metron too.

I'm only buying JSA related figures so I will be checking the boards to get what I need. I did sign up but then canceled when I was able. I just couldn't justify it.

Anyone else still waiting for their Legion of Superheroes 12 pack from Matty? I'm assuming the holdup is at customs, but 5 weeks seems a bit long even for Matty stuff, heh.

EDIT: Finally arrived today. 30 bucks for customs though :(

Last edited:
So, does that "new" Batman Beyond have a matte finish and/or wings? I don't buy this stuff anymore but I wonder if they improved on the last glossy one.

A few of us over on the Mattycollector boards have been pushing for a few tweaks (matte paint, wings, even use of the Legion buck) on Batman Beyond. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Back