Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It debuted at a higher price but it was later marked down to around $55-$65 bucks.

Then there were reports of it getting clearanced out.

Actually, I think it came out as 59.95 then came down to 29.95, though I read somewhere that it went down to 10 but I never saw this price.

What's the story with all the figures from China and Singapore on ebay? How's the distribution work over there? And the loose figures listed from over there never have their accessories. Anybody else notice this?

BB

Just production samples. I got a Mad Love Joker from another board member that bought one. And that was back when he was still supposed to be a single carded figure. So I've had it a good 4 months or so now. Only difference is at center of his flower isn't painted like the real Mad Love Joker's flower.

The walmart exclusive Crime syndicate has been spotted in the California area. Going through the rounds a final time. although the 75.00 price tag is tough, i want to finish my collection complete.

AJ, where was this reported? I know you are hunting HB Wallys, right?

I went over to the one on Imperial Hwy in Brea and some either enterprising geek or straight up _______ cut all the CnC parts out of EVERY SINGLE figure on the shelves. Really glad I dont go over there too often. Looks like an inside job to me. I mean really, if you have to steal, maybe toys just aint your thing...:dunno

I haven't been following the line too closely lately with all the Hot Toys and other stuff I've had budget, but I saw the Rainbow Lantern wave at Target today and decided to pick them up. The only one they didn't have was Blue Lantern Flash.

Well the line as we know it is done unless you can find another 12,000 or so people to sign up for mattycollector's disasteriously handled Club Infinite Earths subscription program in the next week.

Did anybody buy the Battle Armor Faker /Bizzaro TRU Exclusive 2-pack? I'm looking for just the Faker figure, if someone has an extra.

Are they continuing that Batman Legacy line when the main DC line gets taken over by relaunch versions of characters? Perhaps we could at least get the Poison Ivy they had mentioned in the Batman Legacy line. I don't know. Wishful thinking I suppose.

AJ, where was this reported? I know you are hunting HB Wallys, right?

I went over to the one on Imperial Hwy in Brea and some either enterprising geek or straight up _______ cut all the CnC parts out of EVERY SINGLE figure on the shelves. Really glad I dont go over there too often. Looks like an inside job to me. I mean really, if you have to steal, maybe toys just aint your thing...:dunno

Went to the Westminster walmart and they had the price tag there with an empty space. :slap
Also, for a quick time there was a bunch of them on e-bay from the same seller here in CA.
Saw some wave 18 fiigures without the CNC part. I just don't understand that. :gah:

Are they continuing that Batman Legacy line when the main DC line gets taken over by relaunch versions of characters? Perhaps we could at least get the Poison Ivy they had mentioned in the Batman Legacy line. I don't know. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Very wishful thinking. They said that Batman Legacy could/would continue as long as the toys are selling, but "Toyguru" also came out and said they are unlikely to make any of the figures announced for the subscription if it doesn't go through. Since Ivy's been shoehorned into the sub to try to get more fans to sign up, she's included. He's also implied that we won't see females at retail in 2012. Gotta love a "fan" who doesn't seem to have much regard for DC fans.

Actually, I think it came out as 59.95 then came down to 29.95, though I read somewhere that it went down to 10 but I never saw this price.

I thought the $30 price was the initial clearance price? Around here, the regular price was just above $10 per figure. It wasn't until it got clearanced that it was at $30 bucks.

Umm, I think that's what I said in my post. It was first priced at 59.95, then during the Black friday sale it went down to 29.95.

Around January, i read somewhere that they found it for 10.00 though I don't know if that is credible.

What I'm saying is the initial reports were coming out that the 5 pack was more than what the regular price was. Then folks started finding it at or around the regular price before it got marked down.

This new one may end up the same way. That $80 price might stabilize to the regular price when they start to hit more areas. Then if they still sit, they may get marked down even further.

What I'm saying is the initial reports were coming out that the 5 pack was more than what the regular price was. Then folks started finding it at or around the regular price before it got marked down.

This new one may end up the same way. That $80 price might stabilize to the regular price when they start to hit more areas. Then if they still sit, they may get marked down even further.

Yeah that's how I remeber it too. I bought two sets at BB wallys and it cost me about $60 each. Never saw them lower. I do remember checking to see if they were more.

Gotta love a "fan" who doesn't seem to have much regard for DC fans.

Yeah, apparently now he's even worried about the secondary market so that the MOTU folks will have somewhere to dump their unwanted sub offerings. That lil _______ needs to really loose his job. I was sort of sympathetic to his position, but after that press release to the MOTU fans, he can eat a ____. Honestly, where did Mattel find this lil nerd? Does he have any customer service inclination about him?

I'd like him to keep his design job, too, but Bill Benecke is better suited for a lot of Nightlick's responsibilities. He seems like he actually gives a ____ and he doesn't talk down to customers. That kind of thing can go a long way.

Crime Syndicate 5 pack purchased at WallyWorld in MD today.

I carried it around for half an hour debating whether to get it or not. $74.99 was a hard pill to swallow, but Owlman won me over.

i'm looking around for the set, but I'm kinda hoping Lee and DCFEtt's right and that the price will get lower and that there will be enough quantities and that Walmart wil be releasing more as november approaches.

Back