Mattel 12" Master Chief and Warthog.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
As we are all aware scale is not great but some of the stuff is.

With this set, the weapon is perfect for 1/6th scale compared to 1/6th shapeway Magnum pistol and Mattel.

Figure is truly in it's own scale.

The Warthog not good for 12" figures unless looking for a Warthog mini lol
However got this set as the Warthog is perfect for the PLAY ARTS KAI HALO 9" Spartans.

Well Mattel UK have stated we wont see the HALO Warthog before Christmas over here :(

So bit the bullet and bought from the US Amazon and Damn what a Nice piece. In total of Warthog, Master Chief, shipping to UK and customs £90. Though bought a second Warthog last night for £60 so shop around those outside the US.

Very impressed with the detail and work. Not heavy and not fragile either. Gimmic cannon (firing type) and alas unadjustable mount. Though cannon does +/- elevation.

Figure Not overly impressed with and 12" my foot LOL Still however the weapons ARE 1/6th scale and be perfect for my custom ODST & Marines, plus ThreeA Spartans I have.

The Warthog was Never intended for the 12" figures as you can see way underscale Plus I have my own 1/6th Warthog underway Build.

The Mattel Warthog however IS perfect for the Play Arts Kai 9" HALO figures and 7-8" figures will be good typical humans too.
At present only have Play Arts NOBLE SIX. Though several Noble Team are enroute. Plus Play Arts 10"/11" Master Chief too.

Warthog is PERFECT for the 9" Spartans.

Anyway enough talking and more pictures.

As it arrives.
zwart1_zpsbp725kbn.jpg

Everything you Get with this set.
zwart2_zpsouqhm4ki.jpg

Mattel MC Centre
zwart4_zpsyyu72bou.jpg

Next to my wip 1/6th WARTHOG. Wholey Underscale is the Mattel :/
zwart3_zpshrnudoxq.jpg

Now to the reason of Buying 2 of these Warthogs. Perfect for the Play Arts Kai 9" Spartans.
zwart5_zpsxgixvabc.jpg

zwart9_zpsswu4u5rm.jpg

zwart7_zpsnorbexul.jpg

zwart6_zpseco2ksbn.jpg

zlonewolf1_zpsn22wijin.jpg

zlonewolf_zpsxpwrbnr5.jpg

Back