MasTTer's Collection. ( XM Studios Magneto in da house )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MasTTer Collection.

I'm Looking Very Forward to adding him to my Collection, Major Congrats Mastter, Great Pic's

Yesterday i got this two Ironman and one wolverine bust !

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

And today, three new girls join to the collection.

Lara.

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

Here the another new girl !, very cool !

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

Now continue with more girls.

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

And with Gambit

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

Damn Mastter you have been Busy, You Acquired some Sweet Ladies Scarlet Witch and Mystique

Damn Mastter you have been Busy, You Acquired some Sweet Ladies Scarlet Witch and Mystique

That is because this weekend was a Local collectors convention, so i buy a couple of things. :hi5:

Scarlet , Lara Croft and black cat are the new girls (from yesterday), mystique I already had. :yess:

I do not shown my complete collection yet, because it´s taken so much time take pics, change the resolution, upload to photobucket and edit, but I will try to do it soon :exactly:

That is because this weekend was a Local collectors convention, so i buy a couple of things. :hi5:

Scarlet , Lara Croft and black cat are the new girls (from yesterday), mystique I already had. :yess:

I do not shown my complete collection yet, because it´s taken so much time take pics, change the resolution, upload to photobucket and edit, but I will try to do it soon :exactly:

Damn Mastter where do you live?, I want to go; or I can let my LCS know we need one and give me plenty of notice so I make a killing :exactly:

I have been little disconnected, but i´m back. :)

Now it´s turn of the predator.

Here the Mcfarlane Gang.

a8d59287.png
5224cfd6.png
8e3857b1.png

c83ee173.png

06c03bb0.png

Back