MasTTer's Collection. ( XM Studios Magneto in da house )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MasTTer Collection.

Congrats!!

(¿Para cuando fotos generales de tu colección? me encantaría verla) :)

Gracias musashi, aun estoy trabajando en un cuarto para la colección, ya había armado uno, pero no me convence y ya se lleno, ahora parece mas una bodega :rotfl, espero que en unos meses ya tenga algo que mostrar !

Excellent acquisitions!! What are your favorite anime series?

Thanks jkno, i like anime girls, but not allways the series where they appear, there some of the classic anime that i like as Death note, Akira, full metal alchimist, inuyasha, evangelion, Trigun, devil may cry, apple seed, etc.

Nice pics ;)

Thanks my friend :hi5:

Here a Pic of some of the girls ! I will take better pics soon !
DSC_0133.jpg

Thanks jkno, i like anime girls, but not allways the series where they appear, there some of the classic anime that i like as Death note, Akira, full metal alchimist, inuyasha, evangelion, Trigun, devil may cry, apple seed, etc.

Know what you mean!! I also like Trigun, EVA, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Blue Gender, but others have cool figures made after. Anyway cool anime shots!

I like it, congrats my friend ;)

Many thanks My Friend !

Ikki Tousen, Bullet, Yamato Supergirl, Great Taste in Sexy Anime Girls; Mastter, Love the Pic :exactly:

:yess:, thanks My friend, i will take good pics of this an other sexy anime girls that i have :hi5:

Know what you mean!! I also like Trigun, EVA, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Blue Gender, but others have cool figures made after. Anyway cool anime shots!

Thanks jkno, I also have a few 1/6 anime figure, i will take some pics !

Kanu IMO is the Hottest of all the Ikki Girls and I see you have the same opinion also.
I myself and trying to snag a Project Dynamite Kanu and at 1/5 scale, thats a good size and will fit nicely with my Kanu's.

Kanu IMO is the Hottest of all the Ikki Girls and I see you have the same opinion also.
I myself and trying to snag a Project Dynamite Kanu and at 1/5 scale, thats a good size and will fit nicely with my Kanu's.

Totally agree, Kanu rocks, and 1/5 sound great :clap

Back