Masters of the Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobaNerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first post. Brand new to the site, and brand new to the hobby. Anywho, I've read through all 13 pages here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anything for He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Sideshow, you can produce statues for years if you can obtain a license for this stuff. Think of all the awesome statues from all the characters, vehicles, and weapons you guys can make. I grew up with He-Man figures all around me...I'd absolutely love it if this could happen. On another note, a few pages back, I saw a request for the Mad Max series. There's so many memorable characters and vehicles from that franchise as well. I can only imagine how cool it would be for anyone to get their hands on PF of Max and his Dingo, or Max with his V-8 Interceptor, Lord Humungus, Aunty Entity, or Ironbar. It's endless, guys. I'd love to know if you guys have even tried in the past to obtain these licenses.

Steven

Back