Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you soliciting that here?

I'm not 'soliciting' anything. Folks here go to PowerCon, we buy the exclusives etc. It's news.

Speaking if exclusives, I'm not seeing much from Super 7. I thought we might get some sort of exclusive figure. Though I guess they have yet too gave any announcements.

Last edited:
I'm not 'soliciting' anything. Folks here go to PowerCon, we buy the exclusives etc. It's news..

It's not news and people are hurting financially everyday. You are soliciting his stuff especially when you can buy MOTU Classics from anyone and almost anywhere.

It's not news and people are hurting financially everyday. You are soliciting his stuff especially when you can buy MOTU Classics from anyone and almost anywhere.

Lesser things have made news here but feel free to think what you like and well done for paying attention. :D

Last edited:
My currant coffee table situation. :)

IMG_1010.jpg

Slowing getting caught up on my final remaining MOTU photos - I took these a couple of days ago:

Roton and Skelcon:

35082778302_91f36e9cf1_b.jpg

34439145833_7223d67ec3_b.jpg

35248139425_1476370343_b.jpg

35208176056_e014142eb8_b.jpg

Horde Wraith:

35079496452_88b56e2344_b.jpg

35244797015_d585eefbac_b.jpg

34857610080_94f039ab8a_b.jpg

35244812325_5a1bda3f24_b.jpg

Ya know, I really don't like the capon on the Roton.
Those photos are very nice! So how do you go about setting these up then? Any pics of how it all looks 'on stage' so to speak?

Surely the best job in the world would be action figure photographer and set designer?!
There's an amazing rocketry garden in the park across the way from me. Times lies this having a kid would be a handy excuse.

Ya know, I really don't like the capon on the Roton.
Those photos are very nice! So how do you go about setting these up then? Any pics of how it all looks 'on stage' so to speak?

Surely the best job in the world would be action figure photographer and set designer?!
There's an amazing rocketry garden in the park across the way from me. Times lies this having a kid would be a handy excuse.

Hi Eamon! Here are some very rough photos of my set up. I have a large light tent that I use to set up various scenes with different backdrops/props as desired for the specific look I am going for. I also have lights on the right, left and top of the tent and several multi-colored LED bulbs that can be positioned and changed out to get the desired lighting effect. I have a plethora of different props for my photos as well - aquarium pieces, rocks, foam walls and floors, metal gizmos and gadgets, etc.

My dream job would be to photograph figures for a company for sure - even part time!

LT 01.JPG

LT 02.JPG

LT 03.JPG

LT 04.JPG

Hi Eamon! Here are some very rough photos of my set up. I have a large light tent that I use to set up various scenes with different backdrops/props as desired for the specific look I am going for. I also have lights on the right, left and top of the tent and several multi-colored LED bulbs that can be positioned and changed out to get the desired lighting effect. I have a plethora of different props for my photos as well - aquarium pieces, rocks, foam walls and floors, metal gizmos and gadgets, etc.

My dream job would be to photograph figures for a company for sure - even part time!

I'll hire you the next time I need photos taken. You did an amazing job for me. Is that the tent I bought for you?

You have the skills, if you have a website to promote freelance jobs that might help. You'll also want to show some "clean" photos of the figures against a pure white background, those are the bread and butter of the graphic designer's toolbox.

I'll hire you the next time I need photos taken. You did an amazing job for me. Is that the tent I bought for you?

You have the skills, if you have a website to promote freelance jobs that might help. You'll also want to show some "clean" photos of the figures against a pure white background, those are the bread and butter of the graphic designer's toolbox.

Thanks man - and yes, this is the tent you bought! Still in use!

The Despera I ordered during the Mattel Shop sale arrived, but I have to wait until Monday to pick her up from the apartment office. :gah:

Oh well. I guess since I've been waiting for her this long, I can wait another day. :lol

Finally gotten round to pre-ordering the Super7 filmation MOTUC figures from BBTS. As the cats have been cancelled I was debating whether to stop collecting these lines entirely but my flimation He-man looks so lonely and needs his buddies.

Finally gotten round to pre-ordering the Super7 filmation MOTUC figures from BBTS. As the cats have been cancelled I was debating whether to stop collecting these lines entirely but my flimation He-man looks so lonely and needs his buddies.

I had pretty much decided to not buy the Super7 MOTU stuff but the cancellation of ThunderCats confirmed it for me.

Nice pics. Darius is a great figure. I actually ran out of room once Roton and Night Stalker hit and so all my NA and POP's are put away until I have more space. Ahh space. How we miss thee!

How many of you have vintage and 200x collections too?

Back