Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the regular version. I'm confused thought about whether it's still a pre-order or if it should be shipping.

I'm interested too see what other artists they get. I hope they get Emiliano as if you've been following his feeds, he's doing some very nice stuff. Very MOTU type stuff.

I of course would love to do one, even just a She-Ra would do me. But I am excited to see who else they get.

The amount of MOTU stuff out there now yet no entertainment is testament to the power of the brand.

I'm interested too see what other artists they get. I hope they get Emiliano as if you've been following his feeds, he's doing some very nice stuff. Very MOTU type stuff.

I of course would love to do one, even just a She-Ra would do me. But I am excited to see who else they get.

The amount of MOTU stuff out there now yet no entertainment is testament to the power of the brand.

I think everyone would agree that any She-Ra art you do, Eamon, is a treat.

If anyone does not want their Classics Ultimate Teela when it comes out, I will take it. I passed initially and only ordered He-Man now I have regerts. (I was eating a Milky Way) :rotfl

If anyone does not want their Classics Ultimate Teela when it comes out, I will take it. I passed initially and only ordered He-Man now I have regerts. (I was eating a Milky Way) :rotfl

Can you not order them any more then? Teela is a big demand figure so you might find it difficult.

I really want to order the Club Grayskull set but each figure comes out at $40 (tax & shipping included). Anyone thinks they're a little overpriced? Making it too hard to swallow buying these upfront. :(

It's trash you have to order the sets, and you can't just pick up single figures. I only wanted 1 from each set, I'm not going to buy a whole set for 1-2 toys. That's such a poor choice to make, I don't get it.

Seems pretty logical to me. The runs are too small and the company is too small to take the risk of sitting on any one of those figures that may not sell.

At least they didn't make em extremely limited run of 400 and leave their fans out there to try and buy em on the secondary market:ohbfrank:

Seems pretty logical to me. The runs are too small and the company is too small to take the risk of sitting on any one of those figures that may not sell.

At least they didn't make em extremely limited run of 400 and leave their fans out there to try and buy em on the secondary market:ohbfrank:

If they allow single additions, then how? Say someone only orders a set, why can't I order just a single figure? It's the same as if that person ordered a single figure with their set. It's forcing sets, but also still allowing singles. It's not like NO singles are allowed.

Secondly, I DO have to go secondary market because I only want two. It forces anyone not willing to get pushed into a set into going another route. It's crappy.

I was about to pull the trigger on the filmation set last 5 hours ago but the other me can't do it because of the price. Will just save it for other pre-orders (MP Transformers, Kotobukiya and SHF DBZ).

Oh man, I really want that hordak, man-at-arms and teela.

If they allow single additions, then how? Say someone only orders a set, why can't I order just a single figure? It's the same as if that person ordered a single figure with their set. It's forcing sets, but also still allowing singles. It's not like NO singles are allowed.

Secondly, I DO have to go secondary market because I only want two. It forces anyone not willing to get pushed into a set into going another route. It's crappy.

You going to the secondary market is a choice, not something they forced you into. You could team up with someone who is buying the set(s) and ask them to order the singles you want. Or buy the set and ditch the ones you don't want.

I think think the way Super7 is doing it is really the best compromise one could hope for. It's a smaller run than the Mattel runs, no subscription where you might have to buy 3,4,6 figures you don't want and like you said, once you get the set you can buy as many singles as you want.

Could be a lot worse. They could just have made a limited run, opened it up and sold out and said tough sh|_|t if you missed it...you know, like Mezco. They could have pulled a "Mezco!"
:rotfl

Will any of you here be helping Val Staples and He-Man.org? I just saw there's been a recent request for financial aid to help him with his financial troubles.

Back