Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that missed out the first time, some hard to find figures are getting re-issues from Super7.

NYCC2016-Super-7-Display-004.jpg

NYCC2016-Super-7-Display-015.jpg

NYCC2016-Super-7-Display-021.jpg

NYCC2016-Super-7-Display-012.jpg

Last edited:
That's Orange Ram Man (not the regular Red version)..I might pick that version up

These are not quite the "Ultimate" Editions I had in mind and discussed here a few weeks ago but good to see nonetheless.

If there are notable differences, then I will pick them up.

Wonder if there will be new packaging on these?!

Ram Man, being a different color, will likely be a purchase. The rest are passes since i have the originals. Nice that they are doing this for those who missed.

We now know 8 new Collector's choice figures (Stridor is probably one of them) and 8 new Filmation figures are coming

Thundercats is also moving in the right direction

The reissues are pretty cool. It would be great if Faker came with the Battle Armor though. I'll probably pick up Teela and may pick up some of the others depending on price. Can't wait to see the new figures and really hoping Stridor is one of them. Sounds like the are going to continue the same packaging, which is somewhat disappointing. Looking at the packaging for the 4" figures they've released, I wish they had gone with something new.

Well! Just saw Pixel Dan's video on the reissues, and I'm very pleased to be totally and utterly wrong about Super7. This is exceptionally welcome news, and will totally undercut the horrendous online scalping that surrounds these rarer figures. I hope those jerks that are currently asking $150 USD (and well above) for even loose Teela and Ram-Man figures lose their entire MOTUC market. Anyway, it's a great move by Super7 that acknowledges existing collectors, and provides a way in for those new to the line.

So, given Super7 have access to the original factories, etc., what do you think the turn-around time for these reissue figures will be? Would we see them by, say, March 2017 - or closer to mid-year? Or later?

Well according to Hemanworld.com, Snake Mountain is getting priced up for production as we speak. :)

https://www.hemanworld.com/2016/10/snake-mountain-update-from-super7/

That sounds like a step in the right direction of this getting made. Hope they don't have to downsize it too much. A mountain after all has to be big regardless.

I wonder though, if they do Snake Mountain do you reckon they may reissue Grayskull or retool it for an upgraded version ? With all the sticker parts turned into moulded pieces maybe ?

That sounds like a step in the right direction of this getting made. Hope they don't have to downsize it too much. A mountain after all has to be big regardless.

I wonder though, if they do Snake Mountain do you reckon they may reissue Grayskull or retool it for an upgraded version ? With all the sticker parts turned into moulded pieces maybe ?

Castle Grayskull was readily available for about two years dude so I really cannot see them making another.

Back