Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think 200x figures are completely off the table given that Super7 appear to prefer the more simplified models ?

I won't think they are off the table at all. In fact we may find that between the 4HM and Super7 we may get more variety than we thought. Flynn said they may even be able to do movie figures, which I would really like.

Nothing happened...
Emiliano was outside and Val inside... Just awkward...

To be expected I guess.

Wow... so the Super 7 Mark Taylor sketchbook was a big fiasco!
I was probably at spot 80 in the line and when I got in they said it was already sold out...
Really?
So much for the P&H Foundation to get stuff to the "fans"
The worst part is even though they said it was sold out, I saw somebody in the backroom sneaking out copies to certain "high profile" people...
I'm thinking several were already given to people before the store even opened... Whatever...

Those portfolios in the back room....was Val getting some for He-Man.org. ;)

Last edited:
Do you know exactly why these two are still at each others throats after all these years ? Who is in the wrong ? It seems that the falling out must have been pretty damn major for it to still be going on. Can they both not bury the hatchet and move on or is the knife wounds to the back still too fresh ?

Eamon said:
To be expected I guess.

Those portfolios in the back room....was Val getting some for He-Man.org. ;)

Actually no, someone else...
What I was told afterwards were 2 different things from 2 different sources...

- That the P&H told Super 7 to hold them so they would have enough for the Saturday signing, but they didn't inform the fans

- That a box full of them showed up and they weren't sold out as they thought

In any case, it was poorly handled on Thursday methinks...

BetterThanKenobi83 said:
Wait, I know these two have major beef with each other but why was Emiliano made to wait outside ?

The Friday even was organized by He-Man.org
The Saturday signing by P&H

BetterThanKenobi83 said:
Do you know exactly why these two are still at each others throats after all these years ? Who is in the wrong ? It seems that the falling out must have been pretty damn major for it to still be going on. Can they both not bury the hatchet and move on or is the knife wounds to the back still too fresh ?

I've heard many, many stories... From both sides of the table... I honestly think the whole thing is silly, but it has escalated a lot.
I don't think the dirty laundry should concern the fans though... It's just divisive none sense.
For some reason there's people that want to perpetuate this whole thing as if it were relevant to MOTU. I don't believe it is, if anything it hurts the fandom rather than bringing anything positive to the table...

Last edited:
Hi everybody, just chiming in to explain what happend with the portfolios :)
A first box was supposed to arrive on Tuesday, but it was late and Super7 only had a few to go through on wednesday night. Once they pulled those that Val reserved for the he-man.org fans (nothing wrong with that), there were only a handful left and they sold out pretty quick. Nothing else was put aside. The one Kuzeh saw me getting was just the first one I got to see. I created them vey fast from Italy, we never got an advance copy, so that was me checking our product for thr first time ;)

We decided to hold on something to make sure there were enough on Saturday for the signing. But we didn't get more until Thursday. Some have been sold on Friday too. The only day with no portfolio was Thursday because we were waiting on the late box.
Nobody did anything wrong really, it was just a case of a box arriving late from the printer :)

We are sorry this happened and we apologize for any frustration this has created.
We will have a few more on the PAH Foundation website soon too :)

Oh, Emil,
I never said I saw you getting them... nor I implied it... ;)
I just saw people getting them that were not in line so it was confusing,
Mostly because I was in the line before the screening, and there were a LOT of fans in line behind me, not sure how many people wanted the portfolio that day.
but it's all good now... Amazing item by the way! Hope to see more...

Last edited:
Hi everybody, just chiming in to explain what happend with the portfolios :)
A first box was supposed to arrive on Tuesday, but it was late and Super7 only had a few to go through on wednesday night. Once they pulled those that Val reserved for the he-man.org fans (nothing wrong with that), there were only a handful left and they sold out pretty quick. Nothing else was put aside. The one Kuzeh saw me getting was just the first one I got to see. I created them vey fast from Italy, we never got an advance copy, so that was me checking our product for thr first time ;)

We decided to hold on something to make sure there were enough on Saturday for the signing. But we didn't get more until Thursday. Some have been sold on Friday too. The only day with no portfolio was Thursday because we were waiting on the late box.
Nobody did anything wrong really, it was just a case of a box arriving late from the printer :)

We are sorry this happened and we apologize for any frustration this has created.
We will have a few more on the PAH Foundation website soon too :)

OMFG lol Please post here more mate :clap

Thanks for the update Emiliano! It's good to see you post around here. I was one of those who Val was getting a copy for so I really appreciate anyone who helped make that happen for us non-attendees. I hope the P&H Foundation will consider producing more great items like the portfolio. I love this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTU Unleashed? Yup that works.

Well don't forget we have those amazing Mondo figures coming out and for me, they were the highlight of SDCC for me.

I have to say I am so impressed with the Mondo figures so far; that He-Man looks so ripped the only figures I think compare with him is Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter figures of Ryu and Gouki/Akuma. Can't wait to get them home for a pose-off. Do you think He-Man uses body oil or Pam?

I have to say I am so impressed with the Mondo figures so far; that He-Man looks so ripped the only figures I think compare with him is Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter figures of Ryu and Gouki/Akuma. Can't wait to get them home for a pose-off. Do you think He-Man uses body oil or Pam?

The anatomy on the PCS street fighters is far better I think. I am not sure why choose to do such odd anatomy.

In other news, look who I met yesterday....

5646a7da752d09ec2b918449d088f51c.jpg

This is one for the bucket list as I am not a star chaser at all but this MOTU after all and I got him to sign my original 1987 theatre quad poster, which is something I always wanted. :)

The anatomy on the PCS street fighters is far better I think. I am not sure why choose to do such odd anatomy.

Agreed. The Mondo figures look more poseable whereas the PCS figures went for form over function making some nice looking muscle bodies. They looked bigger than the standard figure so maybe we'll be able to swap heads to the PCS bodies. Who knows but I'm down for all of them.

I think the Mondo figures suck. I like the Super7 retro style 3,31/4 figures better.

Back