Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see what is so great about the Battle Cat pic. It looks like some fan made it in photoshop, and is passing it off as official pre-production movie material.

Snake Armor He-Man is quite excellent.

16745062595_f45174fafa_b.jpg

16566061078_8710ac7b79_b.jpg

16753660745_2ab82cca75_b.jpg

King Hssss is next....

Wicked photos as usual man. Snake Armor He-Man is probably one of my favourite figures now. His face in particular really appeals to my inner boy for some reason despite us never having one as kids. :)

134226e08356ae2c82c3fb5b04d656c9.jpg

ed33293b1a75d1b90a2c2501eff1a4fc.jpg

I really don't see what is so great about the Battle Cat pic. It looks like some fan made it in photoshop, and is passing it off as official pre-production movie material.

It's actually quite well executed if a little rough. It was officially tweeted by the movie's writer.

Finally got my SA He-Man and Hiss two-pack. This is the best MOTUC release so far. Both have pretty good paint apps and really nice shelf presence. I had fun picking the poses and setting them up in my case for display. I hope Matty Collector continues to make more releases from the 200X line like these. A standard 200X He-Man and Skeletor would be awesome.

He isn't my favorite, but they did an amazing job on him. It is amazing how they can turn a figure I wouldn't otherwise care about and totally tranform them. Can't wait to see the rest of the figures at SDCC.

The thing I really like about Gwildor is that, for me, he fits in with both MOTUC and the 200x series (in particular, the stactions).

Queen Grayskull has been posted over at the Matty forums. I think she turned out amazing!!

Pssssst.... - Topic

She did turn out really amazing. She is also the last of my MOTU "Must Haves", so I'm very excited to finally get her later this year. Though part of me was kind of hoping she would be December's figure, as I always thought it would be cool to end MOTU Classics with Veena after starting it with King Grayskull.

Hey Eamon,

I would like to discuss Tom Cook with you.
Do you have an email or other format you prefer?

Almost caught up on my MOTU photography! I only have Spinnerella and New Adventures She-Ra to go!

A couple of shots of Mermista taken last night:

16168902733_d7e8f60b29_b.jpg

16787724461_86652c067a_b.jpg

Back