Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is not yet listed with my current subs... so you might want to check your e-mails because it won't show on your Order History either...

Mine shows order submitted...for both 2014 sub and CG

The Gothitropolis Ravens?

Are they making a Battle Pigeon variant? I remember hearing somewhere that if they hit enough support, that would be one of the variants.

I don't think there's any reason to think that the 2014 sub won't go through.

Is there a price yet for the Sky Sled/Wind Raider pilot? I looked and didn't see one posted anywhere yet.

yup. bone wings are the only streach goal left.

And a pigeon and the mysterious 11th figure!! Oh yeah!! :rock
Well I am hoping anyways!

Mine shows order submitted...for both 2014 sub and CG

yeah! I see nothing here and the page looks unfamiliar to me as well.
What in the name of arse have I got two Filmation subs though...again?! :slap

the "mystery figure" was an american "screamin" bald eagle...

who is possibly going to have gold chrome weapons, and a tattered american flag cape.

It's also possible that the gryphon will have lion legs.

Are they making a Battle Pigeon variant? I remember hearing somewhere that if they hit enough support, that would be one of the variants.

I don't think there's any reason to think that the 2014 sub won't go through.

Is there a price yet for the Sky Sled/Wind Raider pilot? I looked and didn't see one posted anywhere yet.

I bet $45-50...

only getting one

When did the 2014 sub first go up for sale? I cannot even remember if I bought it or not!

I haven't ordered my Sub yet either. I don't know if I should order one or two?! There are a few really good figures coming out next year.

Man I was looking at October/November again. For me it's going to be kinda harsh and I'm barely buying any of it compared to any completists.

- Sky High w/Jet Sled
- Mantenna
- Lord Dactys
- Nepthu
- End of Wars Weapons Pak
- Horde Troopers 2 pack
- Geldor
- Sea Hawk
- Castle Greyskull
- Castle Greyskull Tiered Stands

geez, it's almost like they tried to put as much into October as possible to piss people as much as possible about having to get the money for Castle Greyskull in November.

So it looks like if we don't get a 2014 sub,we'll still get Two-bad,Modulok,Glimmer,Hydron and Goatman to finish

If we don't hit the minimum we will likely release the first four figures at day of prices quarterly and release Goatman at Sdcc. That will wrap it up.

Not a bad way to end.

Worse comes to worst, anyone think they might release at least a couple others after the fact, as SDCC exclusives or something? Didn't they do that with the 200X line?

Be nice if they followed Hasbro's lead on that sort of thing. The 25th Anniversary line is dead and gone, but there are still "classics" figures being produced here and there to fill in the holes.

the very fact that we get the complete lineup of 1982-1985 is a Success! (except Battle Ram) who would of thought we would of gotten that far..

No doubt. Line's gotta end sometime... pretty outstanding that we've gotten such a comprehensive line-up already. :) :hi5:

Won't happen RIGHT away. they likely WILL in 5-6 years however. IF I were Mattel, I'd hold off on anything MOTU untill after the movie brings it back, AND if the movie flops, I'd bury it for good.

I'm not saying that's what I WANT to happen, I'm saying from a buisness perspective, that's the likely, logical, realistic end result.

That said, I'm feeling strangely optimistic on the Line and subs right now, so you guys cut the crap with those defeatist attitudes of " well, this is it"! :lol

Won't happen RIGHT away. they likely WILL in 5-6 years however. IF I were Mattel, I'd hold off on anything MOTU untill after the movie brings it back, AND if the movie flops, I'd bury it for good.

I'm not saying that's what I WANT to happen, I'm saying from a buisness perspective, that's the likely, logical, realistic end result.

Yeah, I could see this, too. No matter how much the fans love it, Mattel sure doesn't treat MOTU as a flagship brand, like how Hasbro treats Transformers, for example.

That said, I'm feeling strangely optimistic on the Line and subs right now, so you guys cut the crap with those defeatist attitudes of " well, this is it"! :lol

Maybe we're just looking at it going out on a high note! I'd hate to see the final sub look like the last season of Roseanne or something. ;)

Yeah, I could see this, too. No matter how much the fans love it, Mattel sure doesn't treat MOTU as a flagship brand, like how Hasbro treats Transformers, for example.

Maybe we're just looking at it going out on a high note! I'd hate to see the final sub look like the last season of Roseanne or something. ;)

That's actualy what I'm expecting. the Final sub, and final year will be primairly C and D-listers, which is what will kill the line. if next year is 1/2 as strong as this one, I see 2015 happening.

I think we'll get 2014,not really worried about it

2015 will be a tougher sell,but I am likely out of buying sub after 2014,I don't have the room and I will have what I mostly need in this line after '14..

I'll cherry pick the extendar's and Dragstor's

New Roast Gooble Dinner now up lads!
We got Toy Guru Scott Neitleich and Fourhorsemen's Eric Treadaway discussing reveals and big push for the sub!

I think when you hear Eric's word on the 2014 line, any on the fence will get off.
I think the triple bad ones of Standar, Nepthu and Plundor has some role to play in how we percieve things.

listening now.

Ok, so.... unless I'm misunderstanding, they're Not gonna do twoBad and the others, unles the sub goes through.

They MIGHT get released as SDCC exclusives, but odds are, NOT Enough subs, he and the others, tooled or not, are NOT getting released.

Last edited:
Back