Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do want.
1232_10151342456434494_1807935651_n.jpg

After seeing this design,I get the whole Despera thing...not bad

She's Like Hordak's General in the comics. Just a different take on Force Captian Adora... and One I REALLY like.

Especialy the whole hordak mask/helmet thing.

Yeah I didn't like her when I first saw an image of her with the helmet on but after seeing subsequent comic pages and finding out that it's a helmet I love the design.

I rather liked the second GI Joe. That said, no matter what the chances of a MOTU movie being anything worth seeing are very very slim.

I was thinking about it… and as far as movies based on toys or boardgames… while still nothing amazing I think GI Joe 2 is probably my favorite. It has some serious issues, most notably for me RZA being a very very bad actor. The plot doesn't really make any sense but there are several moments were it really feels like I'm watching live-action GI Joe and it's pretty well designed.

There are "some" but goodness gracious, I could care less about Rotarr, Twistoid, Gwildor, the Meteorbs, and most of the remaining POP characters. The meteorbs are particularly appalling IMO. I would never pay for those things.

Yeah, I dunno. I don't hate these or anything, but what with the latest reveals, I think I'd be perfectly fine if the line ended soon after.

Whenever I think clowns can't be made creepier I am proven wrong.

lol. :exactly:

Back